Still working but can't do it...

on my W.
on 8/6/05 10:03 am - Canada
Hello again, Well I am just posting for therapy. I am still stuck at 170-171 and I have been sooooo good this week that every morning I am sure I will hit the 160's but it never comes!!!!!!!!! I have not been in the 160's for over 12 years and I just want to move into them sooooo badly. I am getting my protein, my water, exercising 3x per week......so I guess I am just venting. I am really trying and I just hope that the scales will move soon. Have a great weekend everyone. Maybe Sunday I will have something to report....I don't beat myself up when I know why the scales don't move but when I really do try....I would like to see some movement....Hugs to all. Karen from Canada.
Mary M.
on 8/6/05 3:38 pm - Neverland, CA
You may need to bump up the intensity of your workouts or try to get in another day. It will happen, just don't dwell on it. If your doing all the right things the weight will drop. Watch your carbs as they retain more water than protein. Mary from California
IrishIze
on 8/7/05 1:27 am - NJ
Karen - you're not alone! I've been between 161 and 163 for over a month now, and it doesn't matter if I eat under 800 calories a day for two weeks or what, I never hit the 150's. It's really discouraging, and I end up having a bad day or two, and gaining a pound or two. It amazes me that I can gain a pound or two in a day, but it takes a week to lose it again. I'm really stuck in a vicious cycle. I see from your post above that you hit the 160's - Hurray for You!! Now I'm really gonna work at it so I can make my short term goal too!! Congratulations!!!!! Hugs, Nancy -116
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views