I'm still around!

bunnymorris
on 8/2/05 2:05 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Well, folks, seems like forever since I checked in on this page! We had summer school, then I was hiring teachers like crazy and I just got back from vacation to the east coast. Anyway, I have celebrated my one yr. anniversary with a returning weight of .5 lbs. shy of the doctor's goal! I lost 4.5 lbs. while on vacation--how? I walked my butt off (literally) in Washington D.C. and NYC We had such a good time and saw all the sights! We finished with the wedding of the son of our best friends. They party hardy on Long Island!! Food, food, food, drinks, drinks,dancing, dancing, more food, more drinks, more dancing!!!!! I had to pace myself! Wow--a great time! Anyway I slipped into a nice little dress for the rehearsal dinner and my husband looked at me and said--that is a really (!!!!!!!!) nice dress. that really (!!!!!!!!!) looks good on you! OK I was set for the evening! I'm back to work tomorrow so I wanted to say HOWDY and hope everyone is well. This is such an amazing year we have had--huh? Everyone has had celebrations and so much to be thankful for. Job well done everyone! Take care. I'll be better with posting. Cheers, Bunny -119.5 (come on .5 )
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/05 9:01 pm - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Bunny! Glad to hear that you've been enjoying your summer. Congrats on being SO close to goal! Exhale and you'll hit it Linda 268/132.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
IrishIze
on 8/3/05 5:34 am - NJ
Hi Bunny! How nice to hear from you! You are doing fantastic! You're right - it has been quite a year for us July babies, and I for one wouldn't change a thing!! Hugs, Nancy -115
Danelle72
on 8/3/05 6:12 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Bunny, Sounds like you are a very busy lady. I bet you aren't even that tired from doing all that. You go girl. Keep up the great work and I am sure you will get to goal soon.Congrats on all your success and hard work. Love Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views