major accomplishment

deeno
on 8/2/05 6:10 am - Kokomo, IN
Hi family Well, last weekend I did something I wouldn't have been able to do had I not had WLS. I umpired in a National Softball Tournament in Bowling Green, Kentucky. I had a blast, met new people, and learned a bunch. It's a big honor to even be asked to do this type of tournament. I was told that there are 45,000 umpires and only 3% get asked to work at National Tournaments. I'm hoping that I will be able to ge a hold of some pictures that I can post on-line for you guys to check me out. I saw a few pics and I look really good in my uniform!! The dark pants are very slimming. *wink* I also stepped on the scale after running my rear end off all weekend in 90+ heat in pants, and I was down 5 pounds! First real weight loss since mid January for me. I don't know if it will stay off, but the good news is, I am still capapble of losing. I'm excited about this, and hope to lose a fe more pounds to reach my "magic number". Also, I'm meeting with a plastic surgeon next week--I'll post the details on that after it happens. July Babies Rock!! Diana
Sherri_B
on 8/2/05 7:51 am - washington, MO
Wow WAY TO GO GIRL .. I cant wait to see those pics. I am glad you had fun .And i am also glad you have confidence in you now it sounds like . It amazies me how much we didnt have . and the great new feeling of getting pride in us . We was all just as beautiful before ,but we lost ourself . It is nice to be livivng again huh? well congrats on your event and on those 5 pounds . Please let me know how your appt. goes .. take care hun and GREAT JOB !!!!
us2bfat C.
on 8/2/05 11:25 am - selden, NY
wow di you rock you are always so upbeat and positive and you are exacley the type of people that i like to fill my life with thanks for your great posts and your positive attitude your wonderful rock on sistah im proud of you Stacy 232/138 or 9 or 7 or 6 depending on the day
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/05 8:59 pm - Somewhere Else
That sounds so cool! I bet you had a *ball* umping in the tournament. Good luck with your PS consult...I need to get a new referral to one...the one I scheduled to see in Sept, cancelled on me, he will no longer be doing major surgeries...sheesh, my luck Linda 268/132.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 8/3/05 6:08 am - Las Vegas, NV
Diana, You go girl!!! That sounds exciting. Congrats on all your success. Keep up the hard work. Good luck with the PS. I am ao jealous. I need one of those. LOL Love Danelle
IrishIze
on 8/3/05 9:38 pm - NJ
Diana, that is so cool!! I know what you mean about the dark pants... You are doing so great, and congrats on the 5 lb. loss - hope it stays off!! Hugs, Nancy -115
Lovin2cu
on 8/6/05 7:25 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Diana, Good for you!!! What an honor that is. You should be very proud of yourself..Im proud of you!!!! Good going...keep it up!!! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views