1 Year Out and Absolutely Thrilled........

Sunny
on 7/28/05 2:40 am - Sunny, FL
Hey All, I can hardly believe that I am 1 year out today......I am so happy that it is sometimes that hard to believe that I am now at a normal weight and way below my surgeons goal...I have all new clothes and all the old ones are gone and I do not miss them at all.... It is such a great feeling to get up get dressed and feel good about how I look, before I would get upset and end up wearing the same few outfits and be miserable but now I am so happy it just shows all the time... My kids are so proud of their skinny Mommy and tell me all the time.....Be blessed and have a great day...This jourmey is so worth it... Cecilia 250/125 and thrilled
Danelle72
on 7/28/05 2:45 am - Las Vegas, NV
Cecilia, Congrats on all your hard work. Happy Anniversery to you. Hope the next year brings you even more happiness. I think we deserve it after all the hard work we have to do. Not only with the body but with the mind. I think that is the hardest part. Take care and keep up the good work even though you don't need to lose anymore. Congrats again on all your success. Luv Danelle
Sunny
on 7/28/05 2:48 am - Sunny, FL
Hey Danelle, Thank you for your warm wishes and righ tback at you....You have done so great and it shows in your smile...What a journey....Here's to our health Cecilia
pflugerchick
on 7/28/05 6:23 am - Elizabeth, CO
Great Job!!!!!!! Cecilia!!!!! I am only 26lbs away from my surgeons goal. If you had been told last year prior to the surgery, that you would be a normal weight? I didn't =-) But look how much we have accomplished in just one short year!!!! --- Way to go - Victoria
Sunny
on 7/28/05 10:11 am - Sunny, FL
to You Victoria..... We have come a long way but what a year of accomplishemnts it has been for all of us...... Cecilia 250/125 and proud of it......
Margaret F.
on 7/29/05 11:52 pm - (7-07-04)
You go girl, happy 1 year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is good here in SW FL too.love, margaret
IrishIze
on 7/31/05 1:23 am - NJ
Congratulations Cecilia - you're looking fantastic!!! :thumbusp: Hugs, Nancy -116
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views