I Did Ittttttt!!!! Yeah!!!!

Danelle72
on 7/30/05 12:39 am - Las Vegas, NV
Gail, Thank you so much. You are just to sweet to me!!! Look at you only 1 pound til goal. You go girl. You will be at your goal in no time. Wow way to go. You look amazing. I think you are beautiful and have done an awsome job. You don't even look like the same person. Bet you don't act like it either. This surgery is amazing. I think its the fountain of youth!! Hehe I love ya and congrats on all your success. Hope that pound comes off soon. You go girl. Love Danelle
Margaret F.
on 7/29/05 11:55 pm - (7-07-04)
Danielle, Happy 1 year, you look amazing!! Best wishes and good luck with that last 5. love, margaret
Danelle72
on 7/30/05 12:42 am - Las Vegas, NV
Margaret, Thank you so much for your kind words. I wish the same for you. Keep up the good work. Love Danelle
IrishIze
on 7/31/05 1:26 am - NJ
Dani, I am SO excited for you!!! You are an inspiration - your positive attitude and great outlook on life is just amazing!! Love you lots!!! Hugs, Nancy -116
Danelle72
on 7/31/05 2:33 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya My Nancy!!! Thank you so much. You are always so good to me. I look up to you so much. You have done an awsome job and still are. I bet you get to your goal before long. You look great. I just love ya. Take care and keep up the great work. Love Always, Dani
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views