I Did Ittttttt!!!! Yeah!!!!

Danelle72
on 7/28/05 1:54 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Monna, I'm sure the scale will move again soon. Keep your head up. Look how far you have come already. You are doing a great job and it will pay off in the end. You are an awsome woman and deserve all the happiness. Hang in there you can do it. Love Danelle
Tara118
on 7/28/05 12:22 pm - Trenton, OH
YEAH Danelle!!!! **Happy dance, Happy dance** WTG girl!! I am sooooo excited for you!! Tara 305/166 met goal on 6/18 -139
Danelle72
on 7/28/05 1:58 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you Tara, You are always so sweet to me. It means alot to me. I am excited for you too. You have done so wonderful. You look amazing. You don't even look like the same woman. I bet you don't act like the same woman. You probably feel like a teenager again. You look like it anyways!!! Congrats on all your hard work and success!!! I love ya girl. Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 7/28/05 8:45 pm - selden, NY
wooooo hooooo you hot mama i am sooooo proud of you dani you have made quite the accomplishment keep up the good work and keep being as sweet as you are .... you are a true asset to this board and it would never be the same without you .... you rock sistah wooooo hoooooo love you girly Stacy
Danelle72
on 7/29/05 12:45 am - Las Vegas, NV
AWWWW Stacy, I feel the same way about you. I just love ya. You are so sweet and have also done a fantastic job. You are so tiny now and your smile is great. I can see how much you enjoy life now. Isn't it great. Thanks for always being there for me. I really do feel like I have so many great sisters!!! Thanks for giving me that. I never thought I would ever feel so close to anyone ever again. You guys are great and I know I couldn't do this without all the love and support!!! Take care and congrats. Luv Danelle
Deejay
on 7/29/05 1:02 am - Sparks, NV
congratulations Danelle!!! So happy for you!!! Deejay 259/157/150 -102 7 more til goal!
Danelle72
on 7/29/05 2:01 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you Deejay, You are doing great. I bet you get to your goal before ya know it. You have done an awsome job girl. You look great. You are so tiny!!! You look beautiful. I love your new avatar Pic. Congrats on all your success. You deserve to be happy. Take care and I hope you meet your goal soon. Luv Danelle
Sherri_B
on 7/29/05 4:28 am - washington, MO
YOU lucky dog you !!! No really you ahve done an awesome job you should be so proud .. I am just a lil jealous .. WAY TO GO !!!!!
Danelle72
on 7/29/05 5:01 am - Las Vegas, NV
AWWWW Sheri, Don't be jealous!! You look amazing girl. You have done an awsome job and are still are. You will get to your goal. Just hang in there girl it will happen. You are beautiful and look how far you have come. Guys are knocking down your door to get to ya but your hubby won't let them. LOL No really girl you have done amazing work. Keep it up. You are another one I feel really close to. Luv Ya girl. Danelle
GailD
on 7/29/05 1:45 pm - Racine, WI
Woohoo! Congratulations on reaching the Century Club, Danelle! You should be so proud of yourself! You have been a great inspiration and you always provide so much support to all of us here on the board. I am so happy for you! Good luck on making it to your surgeon's goal...but you look beautiful right where you are! Gail D. 252/136/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views