I Did Ittttttt!!!! Yeah!!!!

Danelle72
on 7/28/05 12:54 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya my favorite people, Well I woke up this morning and I was 130!!! I stepped on the scale like 4 times just to make sure. I am so happy. Now I am going to try to hit my surgeons goal for me which is 125. I have to get to that by Oct 17th. Even if I don't I am pretty darn happy. I made it to the century club. Well I just had to share my good news. I love you guys. Happy anniversery everyone. This has been one awsome year that I will never forget. I have made so many new friends on here and I wouldn't trade you guys for anything. Take care and keep up the great work. Love Always Danelle Oh how do I get my century card???
Julie 22
on 7/28/05 3:47 am - NC
Congratulations Danelle! I had set my goal at 135 & I am 4 lbs. away. But I think that once I reach that, I may want to get down to 125 too! I just think that I will take it 5 lbs. at a time! Julie 5'3" 248/139/135 -109
Danelle72
on 7/28/05 4:14 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Julie, You are doing an awsome job. You will be at your goal in no time. Congrats on all your success. I hear ya there. 5pounds at a time sounds good to me. I just hope I get get to Dr goal by the time I have to see him again. Well you take care and keep up the great work. I know you will be where you want to be soon. Luv Danelle
pflugerchick
on 7/28/05 6:19 am - Elizabeth, CO
You go Girl!!!!!! Keep on pressing toward your goal!!! Congratulations on making it to the century club!!! - Victoria
Danelle72
on 7/28/05 7:12 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Victoria, Thank you very much! I am gonna try to get there as soon as I can.LOL Which of course is not soon enough for me!!! Hehehe Congrats to you to on all your success. Keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/05 7:15 am - Somewhere Else
Congrats Sweetie! Man you're disappearing! 125? Are you 2 feet tall? I made my Century Card and put it up....it's the best way to do it. Or you can ask the html team for help etc..... Linda 268/134.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 7/28/05 9:00 am - Las Vegas, NV
Myyyy Linda!!!! Thank you so much. I am so sxcited to almost be at my DR goal weight for me. Yup 125 and close I am only 5ft2.LOL How did you make yours??? Thanks for always being there. I love ya girl!!!Luv Always Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/05 10:31 am - Somewhere Else
hehe I can call you Shortie I took one from someone else's site, then edited it with my name and picture....it's not great but it's better than nothing have done a few for other folks too. Give it a try, and if you need help, and the HTML team is too busy, I can try doing one for you over the weekend... Luv ya! Linda 268/134.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 7/28/05 1:52 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you so much Linda. You are so sweet to me. Thanks for everything. If you have the time to make me one that would be cool. Love Ya girl. Danelle
Monna W.
on 7/28/05 11:12 am - Susanville, CA
Congratulations, Dani!!!! I am stuck again. Seems like it will never start coming off again. You look so wonderful. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views