HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND...

Tara118
on 7/26/05 9:39 pm - Trenton, OH
Danielle, Tracy K, Vivi and I'm sure a few others. What an amazing journey!! I am so happy!! I started out at 305lbs and I now weigh 166lbs. This is 4 lbs LESS than the goal I set for myself. What an amazing journey!! I have made many more changes other than my WLS in the past year. I seperated from my husband in October. The seperation had been planned for some time and it has been a blessing. I was so unhappy. In the seperation I had to move out of my home. We could not afford it on our own. I changed jobs also. I feel like a new person. You know what, I am a new person. I feel like I am the mom I want to be. Committed to coach my daughter's soccer team. I will continue to do things I never thought I would ever do. Now...just to find myself a good man....*wink* As I say all the time and truly mean...you guys are my friends!! Though I have met none of you (so far) I care about each and every one of you. I hope one day we get together!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Tara 305/166 Met goal on 6/18/05 -139
Danelle72
on 7/27/05 1:28 am - Las Vegas, NV
Tara, Happy Anniversery to you too!!!!! This has been an awsome ride. Congrats on all your hard work. You look amazing. I think we are all new people. I turned into a teenager again. LOL I am sure you will find a great man. he will be a very lucky man too!!! I love ya girl. you are awsome girl. Luv always Danelle
GailD
on 7/27/05 12:37 pm - Racine, WI
Congratulations, Tara, on your re-birthday! You have been so successful and should be so proud of all you've accomplished in the past year....not to mention all the life-changes you have made! I'm so glad that you are happy and that life is treating you good. You deserve it. My anniversary is tomorrow, and I find it UNBELIEVABLE that it's already been a year! What a wild ride! Gail D. 252/136/135 -116
Traci K.
on 7/27/05 8:57 pm - Sullivan, MO
Happy Anniversary to you too!!! You've done an awesome job!! Traci 250/151/149
IrishIze
on 8/1/05 5:00 am - NJ
Tara, sorry I'm so late in wishing you a very happy re-birthday!! You are doing awesome!!! I'm making a lot of changes too - going back to my maiden name and doing things I would never have done before. It truly is a whole new llife. Luv ya! Hugs, Nancy -115
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views