Happy Re-birthday to all the July babies!

suzeeq
on 7/25/05 9:05 am - Palmerton, PA
Hello All July babies, My re-birthday comes near the end of the month so it's time to congradulate all my friends here on all their accomplishments his past year and all of their re-birthdays! This time last year I was all nervous about surgery and now it is one more page in my book of life. I am really blessed to be connected to such a nice bunch of people on this July 2004 board. I especially remember Nancy keeping track of all our surgery dates! That was so nice of her! Thank you Nancy! This board wouldn't be the same without you! It wouldn't be the same without all the regular supporters that are on this board on a daily basis. I have to admit I don't have the time to post like I should but I keep up on all of you. I want to thank you all for your help during this first hard year of the weight stalls, hairloss, food that didn't work too good or worked too good, learning how to deal with all the new things we had to deal with. It was a comfort knowing I had a good bunch like you all to lean on thru all of this. July babies are #1 in my book...Luv you all...many hugs...Susie 328/221/175
Danelle72
on 7/25/05 10:24 am - Las Vegas, NV
Susie, Congrats on all your success!!! You are doing an awsome job. Keep up the great work. I feel the same way about this board!!! I would never be able to do it without them. This is the best bunch of people that I have ever met. Can't wait to see what this next year will bring. I am so excited about life now. Take care and congrats again for a job well done. Luv Danelle
Lovin2cu
on 7/25/05 12:03 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Susie, Thank you for such a heartfelt post! I was talking to the girls at work today saying how unbelievable it was that its already been a year. I can remember that day so vividly. I really cant beleive its been a year! Your "re" birthday is the day after mine Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
Monna W.
on 7/26/05 2:35 am - Susanville, CA
Susie, You have expressed so well what so many of us feel about this group. Congratulations on such a successful year. We all have come so far and I think we are pretty successful dealing with all the changes. Monna
ileanak
on 7/26/05 10:22 pm - San Antonio, TX
What a wonderful post Susie!!! I am so very thankful for my July siblings! Ileana 282/168/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views