getting back on track ..

Sherri_B
on 7/24/05 10:09 am - washington, MO
Well i started the hot day off here w/ going to tan and walking about 1 mile . Man was it hot already at 9 am it was in the 90's but it felt good to walk . for me that was a big step i am not one on the excersise , but i will be going again in the morning .. Hopefully working up to 2 miles a day by wednesday .. Also i finally got to the 150's well 159 but hey i havent seen the fifties yet it has been 160-163- for 6 months . I will say i have been concerned w/ my bowels sorry peeps . but i was having a little pain in my belly i was concerned w/ twisted or or something i was unable to go to the bathroom for days my belly was swollen i took 5 ducolax ,. and still nothing . so i finally went a nd got an enemma and was able to go .. there is no pain now , . has anyone had problems like twisted bowel or obstruction . It does seem to be better now still if it was that what would i be experincing ???? well yhanks for listening .. sherri 270/159 finally lets move on down .. boob job in feb ..
JustHat
on 7/24/05 5:47 pm - NM
I have been up and down with the same 5 pounds for the last few months. I gave up on getting into the 120s. Then this month is started to get to me. I would really like to see it at least once. But, my five pound cycle is dirrectly related to my menstral cycle. And, now I am back into the 2 weeks of hunger and cravings. My TT and BL is scheduled for Aug. 31. Insurance denied me. So, I am probably going to be self pay. Even so, I filed an appeal. My insurance runs out on Aug. 21. And, they have six weeks to decide. So, if they drag it out a little, then they will save themselves some money. And, even if they do approve, I don't think I can get my surgery date pushed up. But, who knows. Funny you should mention bowels. I have been meaning to post a question for a while now. I get a vibrating in my lower bowels. The closest thing I can discribe it as is when you set your phone on vibrate. In fact, there have been several times that I grabbed for my phone only to realize it was my belly and not a phone in my pocket. Hat
Danelle72
on 7/25/05 12:47 am - Las Vegas, NV
Sherri, You go girl!!! I am so happy for you. Keep up the great work.I'm sorry to hear about your bowel problem. I hope you get that fixed soon. Congrats on hitting the 150's I bet you are so excited. I have to get back on track t! I have been eating really badly for like 5 days. So I decided I was going to take control again. I have too or I am going to get right back from where I started. No way do I ever want to look like that again. Well you take care girl and hang in there. You will be at your goal before ya know it. I know you can do it. We are very strong. Look what we went through just to get where we are at right now. Love Ya girl. Danelle
deeno
on 7/25/05 1:04 am - Kokomo, IN
Hi Sherri I was cruising around and reading some WLS personal sites and saw this on a member listed as "Tina A.". I just thought it was ironic that I had read your post, and this was the next thing that I had read: "33. 02/03/05 WOW! Alot has happened this last week. Wednedsay night I was rushed to the hospital and they discovered I had an obstruction early Thursday morning. I went in for emergency surgery and came out with 8 inches of my intenstines removed and a 9 inch scar on my stomach. According to the doctor I am very lucky to be alive ... had it ruptured I would have died. I am also lucky to not have a colonoscopy bag as most people would have, he said one inch lower and I would have been out of luck. I guess my intenstines wrapped around some built up scar tissue which only happens in less then 1% of people, lucky me!! I am just so glad to be alive and am home doing the best I can. The best part of all of this is I have lost 6 pounds, now lets just hope I can keep it off! 34. 02/28/05 Just wanted to update and let anyone *****ads this know that I am doing ok. Saw the doctor who did my surgery today and he said that everything is healing ok and it will just take time for my body to adjust to having less intenstines. I will go back to work March 10th, I enjoyed the time off but sure could use some more, but then again couldn't we all! I only gained 1 pound since I have been out of the hospital so I am happy about that. I had to reschedule my PS appointment for April 22nd ... keep your fingers crossed that my insurance will approve it! " She had her surgery in 8/2003. So, it looks like obtructions are possible (although unlikely). Keep an eye on your situation, and definately follow-up medically if it doesn't improve. Wishsing you the best Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views