My Anniversary today and am NORMAL!

SeeMeNow
on 7/21/05 12:24 pm - Amery, WI
Hello my July 2004 family! I had my one year check up today and all is wonderful! I have lost nearly all I needed to lose. Only about 10 lbs left to reach my personal goal. My BMI is 25, which qualifies for normal! I am sure every one of you knows exactly what I am talking about. It is such an awesome feeling to be in a normal weight range again, when I never thought I would see that weight (or my feet) again. Life is good. Barb
SeeMeNow
on 7/21/05 12:25 pm - Amery, WI
I forgot to tell you that I posted my after pic on my profile. Barb
Lovin2cu
on 7/21/05 6:44 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Barb, WooHoo!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
Danelle72
on 7/22/05 1:29 am - Las Vegas, NV
Barb, Congrats on your success. You look great. What a difference. WOW that is just amazing. Good luck with the rest of your journey. I hope you get to your goal soon. I have about 7 more to go before I hit Dr goal. I can't wait to get there. Take care and congrats again. You have done an awsome job. Keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
cindy m.
on 7/22/05 2:15 am - Trenton, MO
Hi Barb!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY You look great!!! ~Cindy~
deeno
on 7/22/05 6:08 am - Kokomo, IN
Normal??? PROVE IT!! *wink* Congrats on reaching normalhood!! Diana
IrishIze
on 7/22/05 10:33 am - NJ
Hi Barb - you are doing FAB!!! Yep, I think most of us know exactly what you're talking about - life is grand when you can walk and exercise and feel good about your appearance! We surely have been blessed!! Good luck on getting off those last 10 lbs - that's what I'm working on too.... Hugs, Nancy 277/159/150
jcordell
on 7/22/05 2:16 pm - TX
Hi Barb, Just wanted to say congrats on your anniversary, reaching your goal, and a wonderful one-year check up! Enjoy all your success--you deserve it. Jeff -119
tammy 5xblessed
on 7/22/05 3:15 pm - Florence, AL
Congratulations! I am happy for you! You have done a wonderful job. Keep losing! Hugs and happiness, Tammy
SeeMeNow
on 7/23/05 2:09 pm - Amery, WI
You guys are all awesome! I am so happy to be part of this group! Thanks all. PS I am still trying to find a way to prove I am normal... LOL It won't be easy. Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views