May I round it up?/One-year anniversary!

tammy 5xblessed
on 7/21/05 2:30 am - Florence, AL
I had my weight loss surgery one year ago! I have lost 99.5 pounds! May I round it up to the nearest hundred? I wanted to lose 100, but I am as close as I can get! and . That last 1/2 pound REFUSES to let go! I am way more happy than sad! I feel great, and I have made so many wonderful friends! I like the big smile emoticon today! I am so happy. Please pray that I will be able to keep going...I want to lose 30-33 more pounds. You are the BEST! Love, hugs, and happiness, Tammy
Danelle72
on 7/21/05 3:05 am - Las Vegas, NV
Tammy, Congrats on all your success!!! You have done an awsome job. I am right there with ya. I can't seem to lose that last pound to put me at 100. I am stuck with the 99. But that is ok. What a big difference from last year. You look great. Keep up the great work. I am sure you will see that 100 in no time. I will pray for ya. Take care and congrats again. Luv Danelle
Monna W.
on 7/21/05 6:03 am - Susanville, CA
Lookin' good. Keep up the good work. That pesky pound will disappear before you know it. Monna
cindy m.
on 7/21/05 6:13 am - Trenton, MO
Hi Tammy!!!! Happy Anniversy!!!! You are doing greatYou have a lot to about!!!!!! Keep up the great work you will get to your goal before you know it!!! Lots of hugs ~Cindy~
modeanryan
on 7/21/05 9:38 am - Duluth, GA
Tammy! Happy RE-birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu Happy Re-birthday TO youuuuuuuuuuuuuu Happy RE-BIRTHDAY dear Tammyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HAPPY Re-birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu So happy for your success! Congrats, and I'm sure you'll get those last few! Tami
tammy 5xblessed
on 7/21/05 1:44 pm - Florence, AL
You aren't going to believe this, but when I went to the doctor, I was sad because I knew I didn't lose that last 1/2 pound, but I got on the scales, and I DID LOSE! I have lost 101 pounds according to the doctor's scales, and those are the ones I rely on from now on! I am beyond ecstatic! Thank you so much for your encouragement! Love, hugs, and happiness, Tammy
Lovin2cu
on 7/21/05 6:32 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Tammy, Wow.....GREAT JOB!!!!!! Good luck on the last 30.... But again....... WONDERFUL job!!! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
jcordell
on 7/22/05 2:09 pm - TX
Well, Tammy, may I not only congratulate you on your anniversary, but officially welcome you to the Century Club as well! Keep up the great work! Jeff -119
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views