I'm back too !!

Sue G.
on 7/20/05 6:03 pm - Aurora, NE
I just completed my summer semester at community college! I only had two classes but with working 40 hrs a week it was pretty hectic but I loved it. I haven't got all my grades yet but I know I had a straight A in my first unit of Medical Terminology and I think I will have the same in the second Unit I just completed on Mon. Tuesday I completed my Computer Application course in Office 2003 and turned in my portfolio to the instructor and took the comprehensive test on line. I think I'll end up with a B in that course which goes to show when you lose weight you not only get your confidence back but some brain cells as well All joking aside I don't think I could have gotten this far without the surgery and today is one year for me !! I'm not at goal but I'm happy where I'm at and feel wonder and isn't that what this is all about !! Congrates to all my fellow July babies !! and I just have to say it " We've come a long way babies"!!!!!!! ... Sue
Lovin2cu
on 7/20/05 10:11 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Sue, Congrats on doing such a nice job with college. I am SLOWLY working on getting my BA in Human Resource Mgmt., although I havent gone in two years!!! Oh well, I have about 15 courses done. Again, great job!!! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
IrishIze
on 7/20/05 10:34 pm - NJ
Hi Sue! Happy Re-Birthday to you!! You are living my dream of going back to school - who knows, maybe some day when the kids are off on their own I'll do it!!! You are doing fantastic!!!! Hugs, Nancy 277/159/150
Danelle72
on 7/21/05 1:42 am - Las Vegas, NV
Sue, Congrats on all your hard work. You sound pretty amazing. That is awsome. You are doing a great job and have done so well. You have alot to smile about. Good luck and keep up the great work. Congrats again on all your success. Luv Danelle
Monna W.
on 7/21/05 6:02 am - Susanville, CA
Great job, Sue!!! Going back to school is not easy and it gets harder the longer we wait. I'm very proud to be associated with you. You are looking so great. And thanks for the comments about my reunion pictures--we are all close to 60, but thanks for saying I look younger than the others. Monna
cindy m.
on 7/21/05 6:20 am - Trenton, MO
Hi Sue!!! Wow you are doing GREAT!!! Keep up the great work!! What a wonderful accomplishment!!!!!!!!! Take care ~Cindy~
jcordell
on 7/22/05 1:58 pm - TX
Hey Sue, congrats on everything, and happy anniversary! I know how the school thing is...I had to take a few online courses to get my BA, and now I am gearing up for graduate school...having this summer break has been awesome! Anyway, welcome back and keep up the great work! Jeff -119
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views