happy 1st anavirusary !

lodigirl63
on 7/20/05 5:53 pm - lodi, CA
well happy anavirusary to everyone oh sorry i can't spell too good but wanted everyone to know i am thinking of you all on the happy day of ours ,i am so happy i had this done ,i now have my life back thanks to dr coates and staff thanks girls ! i hope you all have a great day and keep up the good work on the losing side of life ! if i had to do it all over again i would do it again ...just to see the smile on my kids faces now ,,,before was sadness now tears of joy .....you all look great .......i was 348lbs now i am 210 lbs or so maybe less ..not to sure ''lol''but getting there ..
Lovin2cu
on 7/20/05 10:09 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Regina, Thanks for the well wishes and Happy Anniversary to you too!!!! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
lodigirl63
on 7/22/05 6:49 pm - lodi, CA
hi lisa ,tammy,danelle,nancy,and jeff for your reply i am so glad we all are on the losing side and have made it to our 1 yr mark ! i am so proud of us all and i pray to god it stay all good ....today is my yr july 23rd ,i am still trying to lose more wt and i need to get back to the gym so much going on in my life at the moment i am going to be a grandma again this tuesday july26 2005 i know it's a boy !that makes me a grandma 14 times for me thank god i am still a young chicken 'lol'' but i love kids and my grandkids ,,,,hope to hear from you all again soon you all look great i mean it to ,,,,,intill next time god bless ........
IrishIze
on 7/20/05 10:31 pm - NJ
Happy 1st Re-Birthday, Regina!! You're doing GREAT, and I agree with you, I'd do it over again in a heartbeat!! Hugs, Nancy 277/159/150
Danelle72
on 7/21/05 1:39 am - Las Vegas, NV
Regina, Happy Anniversery back at ya!!! What a great year we have had. So many changes. You have done an awsome job. You should be so proud. You look awsome from your pictures. Keep up the great work. Here's to another great year and all the things to come. Congrats on all your success!!! Luv Danelle
tammy 5xblessed
on 7/21/05 2:32 am - Florence, AL
I am so happy that today is my one-year anniversary! I feel so wonderful! Happy WLS anniversary to EVERYONE! Love and hugs, Tammy
Monna W.
on 7/21/05 5:50 am - Susanville, CA
Happy Anniversary. Aren't we a blessed bunch of people? Monna
cindy m.
on 7/21/05 9:16 am - Trenton, MO
Hi Regina!! HAPPY ANNIVERSY Hugs ~Cindy~
modeanryan
on 7/21/05 9:40 am - Duluth, GA
Hi Regina! You look GREAT!!! We have similiar beginning weights and current weights. Isn't life GRAND now?? Wow, how amazing. So happy for your success and happy 1st rebirthday!! Tami
lodigirl63
on 7/22/05 7:01 pm - lodi, CA
hi modean,cindy m,monna walters , i am so glad you are all doing a great job ! and thank you for replying to me i love it very much thank you again keep up the good work ok ... wow 1 yr i can't believe it has been 1 yr already but i am loving it ,,i am so happy to be on the losing side ''lol'' to all have a great day !
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views