Back after 1 month....

cindy m.
on 7/20/05 9:38 am - Trenton, MO
Hi everyone and happy anniversy to all!!! I just got back from vacation with my family we have been gone for 1 month......I am so proud of myself for driving to Missouri & back on my own (my husband was only able to get a week & 1/2 vacation, so he flew & I had horrible panic attacks when driving before I lost all this weight...I couldn't drive far on the freeway without freaking out a year ago!!) Not only did I drive there and back I hiked around the grand canyon with my kids, learned to drive a boat & dock it myself, played volleyball, I could go on & on about what I did because I accomplished so much and had a blast with my family while doing it!!!! I sure wouldn't or couldn't have done any of it without wls!!! Im just so PROUD of myself!!!! We will probably move to Mo in a few months. We just have to finalize some things and sell our house here. EEk another new adventure to begin!!!! While I was gone I managed to lose -5 lbs. I dumped a few times on 1/2 a wine cooler the first time and a mini muffin the second time. I also learned how to graze when I was driving (not good) so I have to get back on track now that I am home, which I am doing good so far......though my exercise is at a zero right now because Im so worn out I just wanted to check in and say Happy Anniversy to all!!! ~Cindy~ -139 352/213/140ish
modeanryan
on 7/20/05 2:05 pm - Duluth, GA
Hooray for you Cindy!! Isn't life quality just so amazingly better??? It never ceases to amaze me!!! I'm so happy you were able to enjoy your family in ways that you had not before. It just keeps getting Better!! Tami 340/189/healthy
IrishIze
on 7/20/05 9:45 pm - NJ
Happy 1st Re-birthday, Cindy! I can't get over how wonderful it feels to be able to move around and not get out of breath and exhausted. What a great gift we have been given!! Congrats on getting back into life - ain't it grand?!?! Hugs, Nancy 277/159/150
Lovin2cu
on 7/20/05 10:04 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Cindy, WOW!!!! What SUPER accomplishments!!!!!!! It sounds like your vacation was awesome. It must have been a wonderful feeling doing all those things you havent done before. Congrats! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
jcordell
on 7/22/05 1:48 pm - TX
Great job, Cindy! Congrats on all the cool accomplishments, and welcome back!!! Jeff -119
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views