easier this way

(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 8:44 am - Somewhere Else
I just wanted to once again say Happy Re-Birthday, Happy Anniversary and Congrats to all of the July Babies... Linda 268/136 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 7/19/05 9:25 am - Las Vegas, NV
Linda, Back at ya girl!!! We have alot to be happy about this year. We would have one heck of a party if we could all get together. That would be awsome. I Love ya girl. Congrats for all your hard work and success. Love Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 10:43 am - Somewhere Else
Everyone should head up here to my place for the August 27th weekend...our big BBQ! Live band and all! That or come to my wedding next year Luv ya! Linda 268/136 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
jcordell
on 7/19/05 11:39 am - TX
And happy re-bday, anniversary, etc. to you my friend! You have had so many blessings, and many more to come. Congrats on all of your success! You deserve every bit of it!!! Jeff -119
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 12:59 pm - Somewhere Else
Hey there Handsome!!!!! Thank you You're such a sweetie! Hope you're doing well! I've been keeping you in my thoughts...! Hugs! Linda 268/136 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
tammy 5xblessed
on 7/20/05 1:50 am - Florence, AL
Congratulations to you, too! ENGAGED! My birthday is July 28, and my one-year surgery anniversary is July 21! July is a busy month for me. I love JULY! Hugs and happiness, Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/05 4:47 am - Somewhere Else
Well Happy Birthday and...Happy Birthday! And thanks too! We've all done so well! Linda 268/134.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
GailD
on 7/20/05 3:09 am - Racine, WI
Thanks, Linda -- congrats to you, too! My anniversary is next week, and I have my one-year check-up with the surgeon on Tuesday. Can't wait to hear what he has to say! I read your reply post to Danelle about all of us getting together for your party or your wedding...you know, there are probably several of us that could make a trip to Quebec! It's not THAT far from Wisconsin...so be careful when you extend those invitations....we might just take you up on your offer! Gail D. 252/136/135 -116
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/05 4:50 am - Somewhere Else
Thank you! I may have to call my Dr soon, I'm still losing...another 1.5 this past week....sheesh! Seriously, anyone wants to come to the BBQ, get your butts up here! I just walked away from my local *so-called* support group so all those folks won't be here....(see my post on the main board from last night...sheesh) I'm sticking with the family at OH, seems to be the best support going! So we need to get everyone up here for August 27th now a lot of you guys are close enough! Linda 268/134.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
GailD
on 7/20/05 11:01 am - Racine, WI
Hi Linda, How come I can't find your post from last night on the main board? Am I just technically challenged? Just curious -- your support group must be giving you problems, huh? I went to one here last night -- it's okay, but there are an awful lot of whiners. Can't stand that! Gail D.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views