July babies guess what???

Vicki Tobergte
on 7/19/05 12:00 pm - Independence, KY
Thanks Jeff Vicki
Tara118
on 7/19/05 11:53 am - Trenton, OH
WOW Vickie!! I just read your profile for an update. Am I reading right...your daugher is 17?? What a difference!! Your new pic is also AWESOME!!! I am so happy for you and your DH!! If you need anything let me know!! Tara
Vicki Tobergte
on 7/19/05 12:07 pm - Independence, KY
Thanks Tara My daughter NOW is 19 a big difference huh. I was 17 when I got married and 18 when I had britt.We tried off and on for twenty yrs but cause of my weight and womanly problems we couldn't get preggo. But now I did. yeah. Big hugs, Vicki
JackieF
on 7/19/05 12:11 pm - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Congratulations Vicki!!!! I am glad you are doing well. Jackie
tammy 5xblessed
on 7/20/05 1:43 am - Florence, AL
Congratulation! I am excited for you. I have five children (all BEFORE weight loss surgery), and I am a teacher...you could say I love children. There are quite a few years between my oldest and youngest. I have 6-year old boy/girl twins and a 17-year old son. I also have two girls (a 15-year old and an 11-year old) in the middle. My screen name represents my 5 children (5XBLESSED). Let us know how you are feeling! Love, hugs, happiness, and MANY blessings, Tammy
Sunny
on 7/20/05 6:41 am - Sunny, FL
Hey Vicki, Congratulations.......... Babies are the best!!!!!!! Keep yourself and that little one healthy... Cecilia
Lovin2cu
on 7/20/05 7:08 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Vicki, And much congrats to you!!!!!! My fingers are crossed for a very very very healthy baby and mommy!!!! Best of luck!! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
lodigirl63
on 7/22/05 7:07 pm - lodi, CA
hey congrat's vicki ! yes i am to a july baby 'lol' the 17th was my b-day a big 42 yrs old but not feeling it yet ''lol'' i hope you are doing well good luck and god bless you and your new one to come ! oh is this your first baby ??????? i have 6 of my own and i adopted 2 lil boys so i have 8 alltogether ''lol'' 3 are married and the rest well i am still here i think ''hehehehehe!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views