1 year today! -131 pounds!

kberkihiser
on 7/19/05 3:41 am - Lancaster, PA
Well, I know I have not posted for a while, but today I was rather reflective on the last year of my life, and wow! I am 1 year out! I am exactly 10 lbs from my goal weight, I may have met it by now if I had not stopped going to the gym on a regualr basis in March (LAZY me) Going to get back in soon! maybe today! Just wanted to post and say Hi and let everyone know I am doing great! YAY!!! Kristy 306/175/165 new picts will be up soon on my profile! (next day or so!)
deeno
on 7/19/05 4:39 am - Kokomo, IN
lazy schmazy! Your'e doing great. Your pics look great, too, you sexy gal! Congrats! Diana
kberkihiser
on 7/19/05 11:22 pm - Lancaster, PA
Thanks so much Diana! I posted new picts yesterday afternoon! hard to believe a whole year has gone by! Kristy B
IrishIze
on 7/19/05 8:38 am - NJ
Happy Re-Birthday my surgery twin!! You look so fantastic - what a difference in your before and after pictures. I think the biggest change is that great, big smile on your face!! I miss having you around ~ I hope you'll spend a little more time with us here! Pleeze???? Hugs, Nancy 277/160/150
kberkihiser
on 7/19/05 11:26 pm - Lancaster, PA
Thanks Nancy! You look awesome!!! Interesting seeing we both have exactly 10 lbs to meet our goal weights! I updated my picts yesterday afternoon. Just does not look like the same body! Isn't it amazing! I'll try to be around more, I start school Aug 22 so I will be pretty busy! Congrats on your 1 year!!!!!!!!! Kristy
jcordell
on 7/19/05 11:42 am - TX
Congrats Kristy! You look great! And so close to goal! I'M JEALOUS...ha ha. Keep up the great work! Jeff -119
kberkihiser
on 7/19/05 11:31 pm - Lancaster, PA
Jeff; You look AWESOME! So handsome!!! You must be pretty close to goal by now? I am hoping hitting the gym will help me shed that last 10! Hoping Hoping! What a great thing! You look terrific!!!!!! Thanks so much! Kristy B
Tara118
on 7/19/05 8:15 pm - Trenton, OH
KRISTY!! I am so glad to see you back again!!! You are doing soooo good. We are still on the same path. I am pretty much at a stand still and you are catching up. I am so excited. I hope to see you around here more often now girlie!!! Tara 305/166 -139
kberkihiser
on 7/19/05 11:34 pm - Lancaster, PA
Tara! You look WONDERFUL!!! It is so great you made your goal weight!!! Still working at mine! But I am ok if I stop here, Hoping not to, but I feel great!!!!!! Thanks and Congrats! Kristy
Lovin2cu
on 7/20/05 7:13 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Kristy, and Happy Re-Birthday!! Congrats on your weight loss and keep up the good work! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views