OUCH!

CAROL H.
on 7/19/05 2:29 am - FAIRBORN, OH
Hey All! I realize that ultimately I need to go see my surgeon for this problem, but until then I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this: stomach PAIN! Just within the past month, I am having occasional bouts with a horrible pain in my stomach that lasts between 3-5 minutes. I would say it happens 3-4 times a week. I have tried to pay attention to what I have recently ate or drank and can't seem to find any connection?
IrishIze
on 7/19/05 3:20 am - NJ
Gee Carol, I'm sorry you're having this pain. It may be something as simple as gas or it could be something more serious. I would get to the doc, or at least check by phone asap. Better to be safe than sorry. How are you doing otherwise? Hugs, Nancy 277/160/150
Freve
on 7/20/05 3:57 am - Rio Rancho, NM
Hi Carol, I also get these bouts of pain, for me it starts in my stomach and then spreads upward behind my sternum and around my ribcage. It builds and builds and then slowly dissapates. Sometimes it's so bad I can't move or even touch my stomach while its happening. I also could not pinpoint anything that was causing it, except, I did notice if I drank something hot it happened more often. I now only get the pain once or twice a month. I spoke to my surgeon about 5 or 6 months ago when it was really bad and he wasn't sure what it could be, he said possibly an ulcer was starting, and if it continued he would want to "scope" me. I don't think it's an ulcer since sometimes it happens and I haven't recently eaten or drank and it's happening so infrequently now that I haven't talked to him about it again. You should talk to your doc and see what he says, maybe he'll have a better idea than mine did! Fran 298/164/148
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views