HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NANCY AND THE OTHER JULY 19TH BABIES

AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/18/05 10:20 pm - Oxnard, CA
Happy Annivesary to us my sweet Nancy and all the other July 19th babies!!! What a year it has been!!! Nancy I single you out because I remember a year ago, it was you who kept track of everyone's dates and was always there to say hey how ya doing? You inspired so many of us, especially me. And I love you for it and thank you for it from the bottom of my heart. You are the best girl!!! And I hope that one day we get to meet face to face so I can give ya a big ole hug!!! So Happy Anniversary!! Michelle
IrishIze
on 7/18/05 11:04 pm - NJ
Aww, jeesh Michelle - now you've got me sniffling and getting all misty-eyed here at work!! How sweet of you to remember!! It sure has been an amazing year. When I look back at my life pre-surgery, I realize that I was really in a state of depression and denial. I didn't realize just how big I was until I tried to do simple things like walking or getting up out of bed. I was on meds for hypertension and high cholestrol. Today I am off of both of those drugs. I have such energy (most of the time ) and when I dream about things, I dream about traveling or going somewhere to hike instead of planning what kind of chips and cookies I'm going to buy. My whole life used to revolve around food, and today I look forward to a nice walk. I have not only been blessed with life-saving (and life-giving!) surgery, I have been blessed with my wonderful friends on this board. It has been my lifeline, and I love each and every one of you. Congratulations to you all on your first re-birthdays. Michelle, we WILL meet some day - let's plan on it and make every effort to do it, ok? Thanks again to everyone who has held my hand and supported me in good times and in the tough times. I had hoped to be at goal by my one year anniversary, but I seem to be hanging at 160, and still have 10 more to lose. It's ok though - I never thought I'd get this far! That last 10 will come off - no problem! Love you all!!! Thanks again sweet Michelle!!! Hugs, Nancy 277/160/150
GailD
on 7/19/05 3:18 am - Racine, WI
Hijack! Congratulations on your one year anniversary, Nancy! I can't believe it's been a year! You were one of the first people I remember on this board...and I also remember you didn't have a photo up for quite a long time! I always looked forward to your posts...although at that time I was more of a lurker than a participant. I didn't realize then how valuable this message board would be to my success. You guys are all awesome! Thanks for being there! As I told Michelle, it sure would be fun if we could all plan to meet somewhere. I think we'd have a blast! Gail D. 252/137/135 -115
Adrienne C.
on 7/18/05 11:45 pm - Mahwah, NJ
Hi Guys! Happy 1 Year Anniversary to ME too! One year ago this minute I was in surgery. Now - 107 pounds lighter and a much happier and healthier person. It's been an amazing, and at times difficult year but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you Dr. Bessler - for giving me back my quality of life missing for so long. Happy and healthy anniversary to you Nancy and to you too Michelle! It's all good!! Adrienne
Danelle72
on 7/19/05 1:14 am - Las Vegas, NV
Happy anniversery to 2 of the best people I have ever known!!! I love ya Michelle and Nancy. This board wouldn't be the same without ya. You guys are awsome and we are very lucky to have met ya so to speak!!! You guys are like my sisters. I lost my only sister 7 years ago and now I finally can say I have more! Thanks for everything. I really do l,ove you guys. You are always there when I need ya. I couldn't do this without you guys. I am so glad you guys are here. Congrats on all your success and all the success to come. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Take care and here is to another year. Love you bunches!!! Love Always Danelle
Deejay
on 7/19/05 1:45 am - Sparks, NV
me too!!!! hi girls!!!! I can't believe its been one year!!!! AMAZING!! I just wanted to be at 100lbs lost at one year out and I'm at 101!! phew! I'm really struggling with the last 8-10lbs, but I don't care. Even skinny people without weight probs always say they want to lose 5-10lbs all their life right? haha I have mass amounts of loose hanging skin and I know if I have that removed I'd be at goal so I'm not too upset about it. I have an appt with a PS on 8/9 and I can't wait!!! Going for a tummy tuck, thigh lift and breast lift with implants. We'll see what I can get covered by insurance. They cover if medically necessary which is what they said about RNY, but it took me a year and a half fight and hiring legal action to get my RNY covered. (gotta love Cigna) but I'll fight it again if I have to. Anyway, happy re-birthday 19th girls!!! Deejay 259/158/150 -101 8 more til goal!
Danelle72
on 7/19/05 3:44 am - Las Vegas, NV
Dj, You are another of my favorites!!! Happy Anniversery girl. You look amazing. You are so cute and tiny. I bet you get to that goal before long. Hang in there girl. You look fantastic!!! Love Danelle
GailD
on 7/19/05 3:10 am - Racine, WI
Happy Anniversary, Michelle! Your weight loss has been awesome and you look fabulous! I always enjoy your posts. And, I agree with you, I'm a big Nancy fan, too! Wouldn't it be fun to have our old avatars posted for just a day or so...just to see how much we've all changed?? It's been so much fun keeping up with all of you. I wish we could ALL meet someday! Take care, and keep up the great attitude, Michelle! You're an inspiration! Gail D. -115
Dawn H.
on 7/19/05 8:47 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
Happy anniversary babbies! just looking at all th pictures makes me smile.. cause you are all smiling in your pics too.. my anniversary is comming up soon too! im not near goal but happier and healthier than i have been in 20 yrs! thank you so much for your support and CONGRATS! its time to party Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views