At Goal--TODAY

lsutiger80
on 7/18/05 3:04 pm - Metairie, LA
Had a great weigh in today. I reached my surgeon's goal weight of 110. I have my one year appointment with him on Wednesday. I hope the weight maintains so that I can "officially" weigh in and have met his goal in one year. (Now if he will just let me weigh-in in my panties and wris****ch only like at home---) We will probably be discussing my incisional hernia and what will be done for that, too. My labs are great and am just dealing with a minor loose stool issues that are probably more related to my ulcers and some recent stress situations (damn that IBS) than it is to having WLS. Dr. started me on a new med, Colestid, which is a cholesterol lowering med but is being use for an "off-use" purpose. Only been on it about a week but there is some improvement. We'll see how it goes. Rhonda 225/110/110-at GOAL TODAY!
Denise H.
on 7/18/05 7:19 pm - Kaneohe, HI
CONGRATS !! Rhonda nothing like reaching goal!! Im so happy for you!!..Denise
IrishIze
on 7/18/05 11:07 pm - NJ
WooHoo Rhonda!!! Congratulations to you for reaching goal!! How awesome is that!!! Bet you feel like Hope you get the IBS stuff under control - I know what a pain in the A$$ that can be... (tee-hee ) Hugs, Nancy 277/160/150
Danelle72
on 7/19/05 1:09 am - Las Vegas, NV
Rhonda, That is so awsome!!! I am so happy for ya. You have done an awsome job. You look great and are so pretty. Good luck at your appointment wed. I always gain like 3 to 4 pounds before I see mine almost everytime. I don't know why. Maybe the stress of flying and seeing him. Oh well. You are one amazing woman. Great job. Take care and hope you get your IBS taken care of along with your hernia.Congrats on all your success! Luv Danelle
Chryssie
on 7/20/05 1:02 pm - Branford, CT
Rhonda: WOW good job!!! You look great. Can I ask you how tall you are? 110 is my dream but my surgeon gave me a goal weight of 135 which I am currently at. I figure I will loose some more because I have to have major surgery the end of August. Anyway...keep up the awesome work you look fab. Your children are beautiful. I looked at your picture trail and you all look so happy. Take Care, Chryssie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views