HI! New to this board!

modeanryan
on 7/18/05 12:41 pm - Duluth, GA
Thanks Deejay...you know... I THINK I remember you (cuz of your name) from the MAIN board a while back... I used to stay on there until I discovered the Georgia board...Of course you LOOK TOTALLY different! Pretty amazing I must say!!! You have done wonderfully!!! Here's to saying goodbye to those last 8!! Good Luck!! Tami
Deejay
on 7/18/05 12:47 pm - Sparks, NV
Thanks Tami! yah I used to post on the main board alot when I first came here, but eventually it just got to the point where there was nothing but hurt feelings, rude comments and drama every time I'd get on so I stopped posting on the main board. Just here now. The people on this board are great, its nice to have you with us!! Welcome~!~ Hugs, Deejay
modeanryan
on 7/18/05 12:57 pm - Duluth, GA
Pretty much the same reasons I left as well...It's sad...and I miss a lot of the folks, but you are right on the money... I have stuck to the my local group, and we get together every month and have a get together...it is SO great..and I have made the most amazing friendships.... NOW I get to make some more!! HOORAY!! Thanks so much for making me feel so welcome. Tami
IrishIze
on 7/18/05 11:22 pm - NJ
Hi Tami, and welcome to the board. We're a great (but nutty ) bunch here, and we're really friendly and love to have new people join us!! Looks like you're doing great - hey, lots of us are struggling with the last few lbs. - but this is a great place to share your frustrations as well as your successes!! Glad to have you here, and hope you'll continue to hang around! Hugs, Nancy 277/160/150
modeanryan
on 7/18/05 11:33 pm - Duluth, GA
Thanks Nancy!! I'm all about hangin' with nutty folks!! I'll fit in just fine! LOL! I'm sure I'll be chatting with you again soon!! Take care. Tami 340/189/??
deeno
on 7/19/05 2:26 am - Kokomo, IN
You know, I'm so happy I had my surgery in July or else I'd be stuck in some other month! This group is way cool and pretty darn active. I still lurk on the main board, but only read a few posts. I read every post here in the July board, and respond when I can. Welcome aboard! Diana
modeanryan
on 7/19/05 2:30 am - Duluth, GA
LOL!! It was FATE that brought you here! LOL! It DOES seem to move at a pretty good clip! That's way cool... Thanks so much for the welcome! Tami
Sherri_B
on 7/24/05 9:59 am - washington, MO
Hello welcome . I to did the same thing w/ the boards i forgot all about this board and was just on MO. board until about 7 months out .. I love it here people are more on the same page as we are . some are further some or slower . but there is always great support here . glad to see ya join ..
modeanryan
on 7/24/05 8:33 pm - Duluth, GA
Thanks Sherri!! It's so cool to read everyone's successes now that we are (almost) all a year out!! AMAZING how much life has changed. Thanks for the welcome!! Tami
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views