Marriage Proposal MP3

(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 4:36 am - Somewhere Else
For anyone interested...I have posted a link to the MP3 of Willem's proposal of marriage to me...remember, he proposed on a large local radio station here 2 days before my birthday... As explained in my profile, the recording isn't perfect, they kinda messed it up and we attempted to clean it up, it's not so bad a job though. Hope you get a kick out of it. Linda 268/136 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
IrishIze
on 7/18/05 5:43 am - NJ
Linda, that's great!!! Willem sounds like a really great guy and soooo in love with you!!! Most of it was really clear - just a bit fuzzy near the end. Thanks for letting us in on it!! Hugs, Nancy 277/160/150
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 6:04 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Nancy! He is great, I'm so lucky!!!! Yeah it kinda sucked that when they made the CD for us they accidentally dubbed *Freeze Frame* onto it, Willem did his best to remove it...it distorted us a little though, but before you couldn't hear us at all over the music Linda 268/136 BELOW GOAL! and.....................Engaged!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set, August 5, 2006)
modeanryan
on 7/18/05 8:04 am - Duluth, GA
Linda! THAT ROCKS THE HOUSE!! I love it!!!! I wish you both all the happiness ever!! Tami 340/189/??
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 8:16 am - Somewhere Else
Awwww thanks Tami! Isn't he the sweetest to do something like that? Although at the time I thought I'd kill him Linda 268/136 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
GailD
on 7/18/05 10:44 am - Racine, WI
Hi Linda (or should we all start calling you Pinalope??) THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! Thanks for sharing! Willem is such a sweetie...and it was so fun to hear your voices. Isn't technology amazing? (I know...spoken like an OLD chick!) Wouldn't it be fun if we all lived closer together? We could have a wedding shower or somethin'! Gail D.
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 11:07 am - Somewhere Else
LOL everyone else calls me Pinalope He is so sweet, and it was fun, but man I hate being put on the spot like that Hey you can all come up here for a week before and come to the wedding!!!! Everyone should see Montreal at least once, and it's for a good reason too ME! hahaha...cheap for Americans too with the exchange rate and all You're ALL invited! (and if you don't wanna come, send cash and gifts... I'll give my addy ) Linda 268/136 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views