still camera happy

Sherri_B
on 7/17/05 10:59 pm - washington, MO
YOU LOOK FREAKIN AWESOME . You should be camera happy . You have done an awesome job . you are a inspiration to many and defintily a plus on those looking into having surgery . it is so important to keep posting new pic . . So we can see the diffrence as well to encourage other people and show all this surgery is awesome .. way to go
IrishIze
on 7/17/05 11:25 pm - NJ
Hey babe - you look more fantastic every time I see ya!! You are GORGEOUS!!! It really has been an amazing journey, and even with the few complications I had, I too would do it over in a heartbeat. Not only did I get a new body and a new chance at life, I gained what I hope are lifelong friends on this board!! Love ya! Hugs, Nancy 277/160/150
Deejay
on 7/18/05 3:34 am - Sparks, NV
looking beautiful as usual!!! Deejay 259/158/150 -101 8 more til goal!
deeno
on 7/18/05 4:18 am - Kokomo, IN
Look at you in those shorty-shorts! Cute as a bug...I mean a really sexy bug!! Congrats, Boney Britches, you've earned it!! Diana
MargaretD
on 7/20/05 7:49 am - Nashville, TN
Kudos to you. You look so amazing and so healthy and so happy! You appear to have no skin issues! Are you working out all the time???? Please share your workout routine...I want arms like yours!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ Margaret 238/130/125
us2bfat C.
on 7/20/05 11:19 am - selden, NY
believe it or not i have never stepped into a gym a day in my life i shop and deliver grocerys for a living and it gives me the best workout of my life... thats right folks thats all from lifting gallons of milk lol lol .... i was thinking of joining a gym but after work im totally exhausted so i dont bother .. but you look awesome i cant imagine you have skin issues? Stacy
MargaretD
on 7/20/05 11:03 pm - Nashville, TN
never at the gym?! wow. i have a gym membership but rarely use it. well, you know, i have the saggy bottom and boobs. also, my underarm area is super wrinkly. i am thinking PS for the boobs and just trying exercise (mostly sporty things) for the bottom and arms. my tummy is rolly, but i can live with it! -margaret
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views