still camera happy

us2bfat C.
on 7/17/05 10:41 am - selden, NY
hi folks sorry i havent been around for a while but ive been working and actually living life........ it has been an amazing journey that i would do over in a new york minute.... im down anywhere from 94 95 lbs out of the 101 i had to lose.. and am thrilled i owe all the success of my surgery to the girly girls on this board and my brothers too.. i love all you guys from the bottom of my heart i posted another picture taken today when i look at it i cant believe its me ..... Stacy 232/136 7 8 9 depending on the day woooo hoooooo!!!!!!
GailD
on 7/17/05 11:05 am - Racine, WI
Woohoo, Stacy! You are one hot babe! Isn't it fantastic? You should be so proud of yourself! I can't believe it's been a year since we started this wild ride! Take care! Gail D. -113 252/137/135
us2bfat C.
on 7/17/05 11:07 am - selden, NY
you should talk mama you look pretty hot yourself yes i cant believe its been a year it has been a most incredible journey... Stacy
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/05 11:11 am - Somewhere Else
Stacikins!!! Wow, you look amazing! Linda 268/136 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Chryssie
on 7/17/05 11:28 am - Branford, CT
Stacy: You look amazing!!! Looking at your after pictures I would have NEVER guess you had ever been over weight. Keep up the great work. Chryssie
Danelle72
on 7/17/05 11:52 am - Las Vegas, NV
Stacy. OMG girl. You are so freaking tiny!!! You look awsome. Wow you have done such an awsome job. You are very beautiful and so full of life. I am so glad you are my surgery sister. I really did get so lucky having such a great group for my surgery family. Don't lose anymore weight girl. We aren't going to be able to see ya anymore!!! You are so damn adorable. Take care and congrats. Love ya Danelle
Lovin2cu
on 7/17/05 1:53 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Stacy, You look amazing! Congrats to you and great job on all your hard work. Keep up the good work, and congrats also to being so close to goal! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
JackieF
on 7/17/05 3:08 pm - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Wow Stacy, you look great!! Happy 1 year anniversary and congratulations on getting to goal!! I hope to look as great as you someday! I am so glad that we have become friends. I am also glad to be a part of the July board family. It is great how we support each other so well. I need to learn how to put the pictures on my profile like you do. I also need to update my profile. I will try to do it soon. Love you!! Jackie
jcordell
on 7/17/05 3:08 pm - TX
Damn, Mama! HOT HOT HOT!!! You've done such a phenomenal job! Keep it up! You look AWESOME! Jeff
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/17/05 10:24 pm - Oxnard, CA
You look amazing sweets!!!!! Congratulations on a sucessful journey. I just love seeing the transformation in people. Hugs! Michelle -166
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views