Lot's of new pictures!!!

Danelle72
on 7/18/05 9:57 am - Las Vegas, NV
Michelle, You are the one that is gorgeous!!! You get more so all the time. I am the one that is jealous. You will get there before ya know it. Look how far you have come already. You are an insperation to so many of us. You are a beautiful woman and a sweetie too. Glad you are my surgery sister. Keep up the great work. You are amazing. Luv Ya Danelle
IrishIze
on 7/17/05 11:28 pm - NJ
Dani! OMG you look fantastic!! I love your hair and you look awesome in those sexy clothes!! Your children are beautiful, just like their mom!! Love ya! Hugs, Nancy 277/160/150
Danelle72
on 7/18/05 10:00 am - Las Vegas, NV
Nancy, AWWWW thank you so much. You are a beautiful woman. You look amazing also. You always make me feel so much better about myself. I couldn't do it without ya. You are doing an awsome job. Keep up the great work!! Love ya bunches Danelle
deeno
on 7/18/05 4:16 am - Kokomo, IN
Hey Hot Mama! Are you sure you're even the same person?? Man-o-man, you look awesome. Size six??? To die for, baby! I'm proud of you, and maybe a little jealous, too!! It's all good, woman, you've done well!! Diana
Danelle72
on 7/18/05 10:04 am - Las Vegas, NV
Diana, Yup that be me!!! LOL I was just trapped in that big ol body hehehe. Thank you so much. I feel like a new woman. Don't be jealous. You have done an awsome job and look fabulous!!! You look great the way you are. Keep up the great work! Luv Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views