Lot's of new pictures!!!

Danelle72
on 7/17/05 11:43 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya My Linda!!! Thanks so much for all your love and support. You are always so sweet to me. You need a shirt that says spoiled in the making!!! LOL Yes I agree you deserve to be spoiled. Thanks for everything. Your pics look great. You are so cute with your posses. You are so freaking skinny. You have done an awsome job girl. I am so proud of ya. Love ya girl. Danelle
GailD
on 7/17/05 11:10 am - Racine, WI
Wow, Danelle! You are beautiful...and S-E-X-Y! You are doing so wonderful on your weight loss...and you're so close to goal! Hasn't this past year been an awesome ride? Gail D. -113
Danelle72
on 7/17/05 11:47 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Gail, Thanks so much for all your kindness!!! I always feel so much better after posting. You guys make me feel awsome. Maybe one day I will see what everyone else does. You look amazing. You are a very beautiful lady. You have done a great job yourself. You are so thin. I love my life now. This year has been the best ever. Congrats on all your success. You are also so close to goal. You will be there before ya know it. Woohoo you go girl. Take care Luv ya Danelle
Tara118
on 7/17/05 12:01 pm - Trenton, OH
I have to agree with your shirt that says "HOT". You are one hot Mama!!! Tara 305/166 -139
Danelle72
on 7/17/05 12:05 pm - Las Vegas, NV
AWWW Tara, You are so sweet. Thanks so much. You look pretty hott yourself. You have down such an amazing job. You look so great. You don't even look like the same person. You are an insperation to me and so many others. You go girl. You really do rock!!! Love Ya girl Danelle
JackieF
on 7/17/05 3:11 pm - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Hey Danielle, I think you look great!! Your children are so cute! Congratulations!!! Jackie
Danelle72
on 7/18/05 9:51 am - Las Vegas, NV
Jackie, Thank you so much. That is so nice of you to say. You are doing an awsome job too. Keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
jcordell
on 7/17/05 3:11 pm - TX
OMG Danelle! You look absolutely STUNNING!!! WOW! Keep it up! That's AWESOME! Jeff
Danelle72
on 7/18/05 9:55 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya cutie, Thank you so much. You are such a sweetie. Email me when it would be a good time for us to meet! I really am looking forward to meeting you. If ya still want to meet that is. You are doing awsome also!! You look great and are a very sexy man. Hope all is well with you. Luv Danelle
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/17/05 10:28 pm - Oxnard, CA
Talk about gorgeous......oh my gosh girl you look amazing!!!!!! I'm so jealous.......I have so far to go still!!! LOL Keep up the great job!! Love Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views