Lot's of new pictures!!!

Danelle72
on 7/17/05 6:33 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Family, I just posted more pictures. There is one kid missing from them. I will have to take them of him when he gets back from his fathers. Hope everyone is doing well. Keep up the great work everyone. Congrats for a year well done!! Luv you all Danelle
Lovin2cu
on 7/17/05 8:48 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Danelle, You look awesome!!! Congrats!!! Your children are so cute. Your daughter has long hair like my daughter. How old is she? My Jenni will be 9 in January. You also have pugs! I have a female 1 year old fawn, Crystal. Arent they the best??! Again, Great Job! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
Danelle72
on 7/17/05 8:58 am - Las Vegas, NV
Lisa, Congrats on your success also. You are doing a great job. Keep up the great work. My daughter is going to be 6 in Oct. I love pugs!!! They have such a great personality. You just have to love them. Thanks for all your kind words. Danelle
Sherri_B
on 7/17/05 10:35 am - washington, MO
YES YOU ARE HOT . I WANT THAT SHIRT!!! I love the hair , make-up and new bod . you have done awesome . i dont think i will ever see a size 6 i am jealous of that .. 10 is my smallest size .. You are
Danelle72
on 7/17/05 10:41 am - Las Vegas, NV
My Sherri!!! You are the one that should be wearing that shirt. You are one hott momma. Thanks for being so sweet. You will get into a 6. Even if you don't you are very beautiful and look great the way you are. You are so thin. I never thought I would wear stuff like that. Its fun tho. I feel funny wearing shirts that say hott on them because I so don't think of myself like that. I always think I am so ugly. So thanks for making me feel better. Keep up the great work. Congrats on all your success. Luv Ya Girl, Danelle
Sherri_B
on 7/17/05 10:53 pm - washington, MO
Well hold that head up you picked the right shirt you are hot .. and very beautiful . give yourself credit you look awesome and have done alot to achieve that look . beauty is skin deep you are a sweety and you have done awesome . and you always have kind words and compliments to offer everyone here . look in the mirror you are beautiful and have a heart of gold .. learn to love the new you and realize you are beautiful inside and out .. i am sure your family is very proud of you .. and even if i dont get to 6 i am happy w/ size 10 anything beats the 24 i was wearing . I look at ols pictures and wonder how could i of been so cruel to myself .I just thank GOD for giving me this chance to change me mentally inside and physicaly outside ..
Danelle72
on 7/18/05 10:10 am - Las Vegas, NV
AWWWW Sherri, Well said. You are so awsome. I just love ya!!! You are very beautiful and I am so glad you are my surgery sister. I am very lucky to have such a great new family. You made me tear up a bit. You are so right in every way. Thanks so much. Luv Ya girl!!! Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 7/17/05 10:45 am - selden, NY
holy shat girl you look freaking awesome i love the hair man o man what a difference you look great...... glad to have you in my support your an awesome human being and im glad to know you xoxox keep up the good work sistah!!!!!! woooooo hooooooo Stacy
Danelle72
on 7/17/05 11:39 am - Las Vegas, NV
Stacy!!! I have missed ya. You are way to sweet to me. Thanks for being so nice to me. You always make me feel so beautiful. I am glad I have you as my support also. Don't know what I would do without ya. You are a total sweetie!! You look awsome too and have done such a great job. I am so proud of ya. I love ya girl!!! Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/05 11:08 am - Somewhere Else
Danelle! Sweetie! You look fantabulous!!! I have to get that Spoiled shirt Although..I'm not really spoiled but I SHOULD BE!!! Beautiful kidlings!!!! Linda 268/136 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views