Not quite a year later.....

Traci K.
on 7/15/05 8:15 am - Sullivan, MO
but I had my one year post-op visit with Dr. Richardson today. I'm down 99 lbs!! Which makes me 2 lbs from my personal goal of a normal BMI. I'm wearing size 10's, so I'm happy. All of my bloodwork came back normal. YAY!! Also a I got a bonus surprise today at Dr. Richardson's office: I got to meet Sherrie B from here at the July and MO OH boards. She looks awesome!!! Wish we couldn've visited more - but they were shooing me into the exam room. Dr. Richardson highly recommended a Dr. Francel for plastic surgery, and gave me his card. So I guess I'll see how much I can't afford that! Sorry I have been MIA. We're mostly moved to Sullivan now, and finally have a contract on our other house. So we're working this week in getting all the rest of our things out of the old house and moved here to the new one. I'll be glad to be done moving!! So not much going on other than that. Traci 250/151/149
Danelle72
on 7/16/05 2:32 am - Las Vegas, NV
Traci, Just wanted to say congrats on all your success! You look amazing. Good luck with your plastic surgery quest!! I wish you all the best. Keep up the great work. You will be there in no time. How exciting. Luv Danelle
IrishIze
on 7/16/05 11:57 pm - NJ
Hey Traci - congratulations on your success and thank you for all the support you have given during this amazing first year! You have been one of the constants around here, and I feel like I know you personally! You are looking fantastic and you'll be at goal before you know it!! Hugs, Nancy 277/160/150 -117 (10 lbs. to goal!)
deeno
on 7/18/05 4:09 am - Kokomo, IN
I am so "with ya" on that moving thing. Hubby and I just "broke ground" on our house, so we're boxing stuff up and getting ready for the big move in December, and I'm already tired of it!! You look great, and congrats on the size 10's (my dream is a size 12....someday--even if it takes plastic surgery to get there, I'm gettin' there!!). Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views