1 yr check up

Sherri_B
on 7/15/05 8:10 am - washington, MO
Well went to dr today .. and all news was good all blood work looks great and i am at a loss of -110 pounds from my highest weight 4 days before surgery .morning of surgery -103 .. All looks good he said he was very happy w/ my loss . and i may loose 20 more pounds if i work at it if not poss 10 more . and i asked about plastics and he said i could see someone now or wait till jan .. if i am gonna try to lose more . he is happy w/ where i am at .. 5,6 and 160 .. and i am fine w/ me to . after plastics on my thighs , boobs and tummy .. first the boobs and belly .. any way so all is good .. and i also got to meet a person at dr richardsons office that we all know and adore .. and she looks awesome . and that is traci k . we have planned on trying to meet when dr richardson was here local , and it never happened . but today it did .. what a doll she is .. well hope you all are doing great . and i have offically met 2 people on here now ...... wish more would check in more often ..
Danelle72
on 7/16/05 2:34 am - Las Vegas, NV
Sherri, You have done a great job. I wanted to say congrats on your success!!! You are so beautiful and get more so. Take care and keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
IrishIze
on 7/17/05 12:01 am - NJ
Sherri, you look gorgeous, and more importantly, congratulations on doing so well with your weight loss and your health. Good luck on the plastics - hope you can get them covered by insurance. Hugs, Nancy 277/160/150 -117 (10 lbs. to goal!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views