HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY JULY BABIES!!!!

brandnewmw30
on 7/12/05 11:21 am - MERRILLVILLE, IN
I JUST WANTED TO CONGRATULATE ALL OF MY JULY SISTERS AND BROTHERS ON MAKING IT THROUGH AN ENTIRE YEAR OF TRANSFORMING MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY, AND EMOTIONALLY!!!! WHILE SOME HAVE ALMOST OR EVEN REACHED THEIR GOALS, OTHERS STILL HAVE A WAYS TO GO. SO LETS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER THROUGH THIS LIFE LONG JOURNEY. FOR MOTIVATION, REMEMBER HOW YOU LOOKED AND FELT A YEAR AGO BEFORE YOUR REBIRTH AND KNOW THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO FEEL THAT WAY AGAIN!! TEE 7/16/04 319/188/175 ;;
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/12/05 11:36 am - MD
I SECOND THAT !!!! Jessica 300/175/148
jcordell
on 7/12/05 1:49 pm - TX
Jessica, may I just tell you that for as long as I can remember I have had THE HUGEST crush on Alison Sweeney (that HOT HOT HOT MAMA Sami from Days of our Lives)...and may I say, your Avatar picture could pass for her identical twin! So, I guess what I'm saying, is that you are a HOT HOT HOT MAMA! Keep it up!!! DAMN! ALL the love, Jeff
Sunny
on 7/12/05 12:07 pm - Sunny, FL
Congrats to all........ Cecilia
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/05 12:09 pm - Somewhere Else
We are such an amazing group here! Look how far we've all come! One of my favourite things to do actually, is to look at my side by side, before and now pictures....everyone should have a before picture...it's a great reminder! And a fabulous comparison! Happy Anniversary to us all!!!! Although I haven't heard from my bro surgery twin hope he's doing ok...where are ya Jeff?!?!?!?!!?!?!? Hugs all! Linda 268/137 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
jcordell
on 7/12/05 1:52 pm - TX
Happy anniversary to you, Tee! You're so close to goal! That's awesome!!! And I'm SOOO jealous! All the love, Jeff
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/13/05 12:47 am - MD
Thank you very much Jeff ...ohh i know samantha brady very well ....LOL i faithfully tape that show I was not very fond of that pic its a lil old now but i just might keep it up LOL... and might i say your looking hot yourself.. Keep up the awesome work Hugs Jessica 300/175/148
Tara118
on 7/12/05 8:14 pm - Trenton, OH
Very well said Tee!!! It is great to see you!! You look stunning!!! You are right...this is a great group and I have often expressed that I hope we are together for many years to come. Tara 305/166 Met goal on 6/18/05 -139
Mary M.
on 7/13/05 1:23 am - Neverland, CA
Tee, You are absolutley right this is a life long jopurney and we are an amazing group. each of us have come so far and our transformations have all been so amazing I am in awe of each and every one of us! Mary 415/203/-212
IrishIze
on 7/13/05 1:41 am - NJ
Well said, Tee!! You're looking FANTASTIC, and what a ride we've experienced together. We've all had our ups and downs, and believe me, when I've had my downs, this great bunch of people have always been there for me. Congratulations on doing so well!! Hugs, Nancy -116
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views