Trip

Monna W.
on 7/11/05 4:20 am - Susanville, CA
Hi everyone, We leave tomorrow morning about 7 to go to Albuquerque for my high school reunion. I bought 2 dresses for the banquet and memorial service and a friend gave me a pants suit (size 22) for our reception. I have panty hose (have not worn in more years than I can remember) and I am primed to see my old friends weighing less than I have in years and feeling so good. I am taking oxygen with me since we will be at a higher altitude than where we live. But I really don't expect to need it. Will take a pulse oximeter to monitor my oxygen levels. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Will be away from computers most of the time unitl July 21. Keep up the good work, everyone. Thanks, Bobby, for helping me really put my accomplishments in perspective. Monna 389/230/150
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/05 4:39 am - Somewhere Else
Have a wonderful trip, Monna! And have a great time! Linda 268/137 BELOW GOAL! and..................Engaged!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5, 2006)
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/05 7:42 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Monna, Congrats...You are doing awesome. It is really exciting to be feeling so much better than we did a year ago. I am camping up in your neck of the woods. We are up in Gernzy. I probably didn't spell that right. I had to come back down today because I had a few appointments. It is sure beautiful and nice and cool, expecially at night. You have a great time at your reunion and take lots of pics to show us. I'm sure you're going to look smashing in your new outfits. You have a safe trip and I'll look foward to hearing about your trip when you get back. Denise
jcordell
on 7/12/05 2:07 pm - TX
Hey Monna, Have a wonderful trip to the Land of Enchantment. I love Albuquerque! I worked for American Furniture for 6 years, and miss Albuquerque and the wonderful people there! Have fun, be safe, and we'll talk to you when you get back! Jeff
IrishIze
on 7/13/05 1:47 am - NJ
Hey Monna, I'm a little late replying to this, but you're still in my thoughts!! I hope you have an AWESOME time at your reunion!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Hugs, Nancy -116
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views