I feel ONDERFUL!!!!

AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/8/05 9:26 pm - Oxnard, CA
Good morning all my fellow July babies!! Just wanted to share the news that after about a month and a half plateau I finally made it to the onderfuls!!!! Weighing in at 195!! Wow what a year it has been. My anniversary isnt until the 19th but this has just been the most incredible thing. I look at pictures of me before and you cant even tell I'm the same person. For a girl who at one point in her life weighed 388 its just amazing!! I had to lose weight to qualify for Lap RNY and got down to 355 the day of surgery. I'm going to try and get some updated pics soon! But I wanted to share my onderful news with all my friends here. Love you guys!!! Michelle -160
us2bfat C.
on 7/8/05 9:54 pm - selden, NY
michelle you look onderful keep up the good work and know we are all here for you !!!!! Stacy 232/138 or 7 or 6 depending on the day but below goal!!!!!
Tara118
on 7/8/05 10:16 pm - Trenton, OH
YIPPEE Michelle!!! I am so proud of you!! You have done an amazing job. I cannot wait to see the new pics of you!!! Tara 305/166 Met goal on 6/18/05 -139
Sherri_B
on 7/9/05 12:43 am - washington, MO
WOW You are such an inspiration to many of us here what an accomplishment you have made you have done awesome ..
Mary M.
on 7/9/05 6:35 am - Neverland, CA
You're amazing! Congrats on your success and gettign to onederland. I am hoping to join your ranks soon. I need to lose 5 more lbs to step over into onederland! hugs, Mary
GailD
on 7/9/05 1:15 pm - Racine, WI
Congratulations, Michelle! You're doing fantastic!! Gail D. 252/138/135 -114
Danelle72
on 7/10/05 1:24 am - Las Vegas, NV
Michelle, Congrats girlfriend!!! You are doing a great job. Keep up the great work you will be at your goal before you know it. You are so beautiful and get more so. I am so proud of you and can't wait to see the new pic's. You are one amazing woman. Congrats again. Love Danelle
Dawn H.
on 7/10/05 7:58 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
CONGRATULATIONS Feels great doesnt it? that magic 1 before your weight. cant wait to see the new pics .. Keep up the good work Dawn
IrishIze
on 7/10/05 9:51 pm - NJ
Hooray for you my sweet Michelle!!! I'm so happy for you!! You've worked so hard and look how well it's paid off - you are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love ya!! Hugs, Nancy -116
jcordell
on 7/12/05 1:43 pm - TX
So happy for you, Michelle! You've done amazing! Keep it up! All the love, Jeff
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits