new pics on profile

Lovin2cu
on 7/7/05 11:41 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Surgery family, I have some updated pics on my profile if you would like to check them out. Hope everyone is doing well!!! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
deeno
on 7/8/05 1:51 am - Kokomo, IN
Lisa Congrats on your success! You're doing great! I read on your profile that you have two (grown) adopted children. My husband and I are waiting to adopt--we've been waiting for 2 1/2 years now, and we're still waiting. My hubby was adopted at birth, and we had always planned on adopting. But we tried to have a biological one first, and it just didn't work out. Things are so different now for adopting couples. We have to submit pictures of ourselves--it's really a beauty contest, and we haven't "won" yet. Sad, but that's how it is. Hopefully with my weight loss we'll look like more attractive potential parents to a birthmother out there. I've been taking pics like crazy to update our portfolio. Anyhow, congrats--you look great! Diana
Lovin2cu
on 7/8/05 10:28 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Diana... Good Luck in the adoption process. Our two children were first our foster children. Their mom then surrendered her rights but then we had to "fight" for their dad to surrender..which he tried to fight from his jail cell. He was of course in jail because of child abuse. It turns out they were the only foster children we ever had, then we adopted them, then we had our Jenni! You never know what life has waiting for you!!! Again, good luck and thank you for your kind comments. Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/05 3:47 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
What a difference those first 77lbs made! Won't it be exciting to see what the next 77 will bring? Happy anniversary! Pamela 352/246/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views