One year and one day...

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/05 3:30 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'm a day late with anniversary reflections. Actually, I'm not going to reflect. I'm just going to "roll with it." I have a couple of new pictures on my profile from yesterday. If anyone can help me figure out how to make it normal-sized, I'd appreciate it. Photobucket, even if I downsize and crop, still makes the picture big on my profile. Well, here's to another year! Cheers! Pamela 352/246/150 96 to go!
GailD
on 7/7/05 3:49 am - Racine, WI
Pamela, Congratulations on your one-year anniversary! You look fantastic! Checked out your pics on your profile -- what a difference! You should be so proud of yourself! Gail D. 252/139/135 -113
Mary M.
on 7/7/05 4:34 am - Neverland, CA
Congrats on your success and a belated aniversary wishes! hugs, Mary
deeno
on 7/8/05 1:46 am - Kokomo, IN
Lookin' good, Pam. Love the butterfly shirt, too. You know, this past year I've had many people tell me I look great/skinny/whatever....even though I'm not done yet. One thing someone said to me recently when I told them I had WLS was "wow, you don't look gaunt or sickly at all--you look just right"--that was the best compliment of all. None of us had this surgery too look like supermodels--we just wanted to look normal. Pam, you're looking good, and well on your way to "normal". What a big difference when I look at your 2004 pic and your 2005 pic. Keep up the good work. happy and healthy Diana
Sherri_B
on 7/9/05 9:43 am - washington, MO
Pam you look awesome and you must feel so alive compared to before i know i sure do .. keep up the great work .. You have done awesome .
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views