Happy Anniversary ....

Vicki Tobergte
on 7/6/05 9:02 pm - Independence, KY
I wanted to wish everyone of us July babies a Happy anniversary. What a year its been. A year ago today I weigh 347 and now I weigh 211 a total of 136 lbs.. And you know I'm not normal yet or even under 200 yet. BUT if I didn't lose one more pound I'm thrilled.. My life has changed so much more for the better in one year its been awesome. I feel like there's nothing I can't do and that's such a good feeling.I rode my rollcoasters ,I garden, I go for long walks,I love to shop now, The list goe's on. I just wanted to share how happy I am and wish all of you the same. Hugs, Vicki 347/211/-136
ileanak
on 7/6/05 9:43 pm - San Antonio, TX
Happy Re-Birthday Vicki! You are doing terrific~ Tomorrow is my rebirthday... I was trying to figure out how to celebrate, but frankly, who wants to celebrate by throwing a party, where there is food you won't eat and then have to mess with the clean-up? So, I am going to spend extra time at the gym, and try to beat my regular running speed..... And THAT is something I NEVER would have thought I would be doing a year ago!!!! Yea for all of us July babies! Ileana 282/172/150
Mary M.
on 7/7/05 2:00 am - Neverland, CA
Vicki, Happy Anniversary and congradulations on your continued success. Mary 415/205/-210
TenneSassy
on 7/7/05 5:09 am - Hudson, FL
Happy Birthday Vicki You are my surgery twin! You've done and incredible job! Hugs, Terri (past goal) 305/155/140 -165 lbs. Today's my birthday! Where's my present?
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/05 3:52 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Happy anniversary! Congratulations on being able to do all of the things you had to avoid in your "old life." Every day is a new experience, as we discover the possibilities of our lives. Pamela -106
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views