Hi everyone

Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/5/05 3:41 am - MD
Hi Everyone I have not been on the post for a long while. I have been going through some real rough times. (not with the surgery but with my marriage) Its over and im not dealing with it all to well. However i wanted to say hello to everyone and that i have been thinking about you guys and reading up on all the wonderfull progress. i have not had new pics posted yet but they will be up soon. i have my panniculectomy & augmentation sched for sept 21.. i am excited and scared at the same time just like before my WLS. I will do my best to post more everyone keep up the good work Hugs Jessica 299/179
Tara118
on 7/5/05 8:02 pm - Trenton, OH
It's good seeing you again Jessica. I'm so sorry about your marriage. That can be so rough. I am in the process of a divorce. If you need to talk, feel free to e-mail me. Tara 305/168/170 Met goal on 6/18/05 -137
ileanak
on 7/5/05 9:59 pm - San Antonio, TX
Hi Jessica, What can I say but, I am sovery sorry. I now from first hand experience that small(er) problems that existed prior to surgery are exacerbated afterwards. It is a very tough thing to go through. My divorce was final in January. I just want you to know that there is a bright future for you. All you need to do is reach out and grab it. We are all here to support each other in life, not just with surgery stuff.... so stay in touch with the board, and e-mail me if you need an extra helping of shoulder. Ileana
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/11/05 4:46 am - MD
Thank you very much for all your support! My husband and i have a long way to go but finally we are both willing at the same time to make this work. its a long road but just like the surgery "ITS WORTH IT"
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views