Heya my wls Family!! Sorry I won't be posting much.

Danelle72
on 7/7/05 2:03 am - Las Vegas, NV
Tara, Thank you so much. You are another really sweet person. Thanks for the hugs I needed them. I see you are just shrinking into nothing. Congrats on your success. Don't get to tiny we won't be able to find you. LOL You have done awsome. You go girl. Take care and thanks again for showing you care. Love Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 7/5/05 9:05 pm - selden, NY
im sooooo sorry about your accident i hope you will be ok the board wont be the same without you .......we will miss you terribly Stacy 232/136 or 7 or 8 depending on the day lol
Danelle72
on 7/7/05 2:06 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya My Stacy, Thank you so much. You are so sweet to me always. I feel like you are my sister. Well I know that I have gained alot of sisters on this board. I am so glad I got you. I was very lucky to get the date I did. Thanks for caring and always being there for me. I see you have lost more weight. You better stop that girl! LOL We aren't going to be able to see you. Take care and thanks again. Congrats on all your success. You go girl. Love Danelle
ileanak
on 7/5/05 9:55 pm - San Antonio, TX
Oh heaven's Danielle! I do hope you are ok. Remember to not push too hard, and let yourself heal. Wishing you the fastest of recovery's!!! Ileana
Danelle72
on 7/7/05 2:08 am - Las Vegas, NV
Ileana, Thanks so much for caring. I am doing ok. I am taking it easy for awhile and should be myself in about a week. I am starting to hurt so I am going to go lay down after I finish my post. Thanks again for being so kind. You are doing great. Keep up the great work. Love Danelle
IrishIze
on 7/5/05 10:21 pm - NJ
Dani - I'm so sorry about the accident and that you got hurt!!! BUT, I am really glad that it wasn't more serious. I hope you're not in too much pain. Follow doctor's orders and give yourself enough time to heal. I'll miss your sweet self here on the board - hope you'll be able to pop in every now and then to let us know how you're doing. Hugs, Nancy -116
Danelle72
on 7/7/05 2:13 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Nancy, I really miss you guys. I am doing better. I am getting sore replying to everyones post. But I have to thank you all for being so sweet to me and caring. I love ya. I will go take some of my meds and should feel better. My neck and my back hurt pretty bad at times. So I guess I will go lay down. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you and thank you so much for everything. You are doing great. Keep up the great work. Congrats on all your success so far. Thanks for being there for me and being my WLS sister. I am a very lucky girl. Love Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views