Heya my wls Family!! Sorry I won't be posting much.

Danelle72
on 7/5/05 2:30 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hello everyone, Just thought I would let you all know I won't be on here much. I was in a car accident on saturday and I have a neck sprain and a back sprain. So I am in pain and can't sit in one place for to long. I will need to go back to the Doctors if I don't feel better by tomorrow. They said I will have to have an MRI done to make sure I don't have tiny fractur's in my neck. Well you all take care and be safe. Love Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/05 3:02 am - Somewhere Else
Awww Danelle...I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you feel better soon and that your injuries aren't too serious. Sending gentle hugs your way... Luv ya! Linda 268/137 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 7/7/05 1:52 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you Linda, I am feeling a little better. I still have pain but I can live with it. Thanks for being so sweet and caring. Love Ya Danelle
Julie 22
on 7/5/05 3:12 am - NC
Sorry to hear about your accident Danelle. Try to get some rest & I hope that you get to feeling better real soon! Keep us posted on how you are doing! Julie 5'3" 248/14/0135 -108
Danelle72
on 7/7/05 1:55 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Julie, I am feeling a little better and I am sure I will be good to go in about another week. Congrats on your being normal. That's awsome. Keep up the great work. You will be at your goal soon. Take care and thanks for caring. Love Danelle
GailD
on 7/5/05 3:45 am - Racine, WI
Oh Danelle! I'm so glad you're okay! Sorry to hear you're in pain -- sprains are terrible! Rest and relax as much as you can! Take care of yourself... Gail
Danelle72
on 7/7/05 1:58 am - Las Vegas, NV
Gail, Thank you so much. You are so sweet. I am getting better and I hope to be as good as new by next week. I have alot of packing to do. We are moving closer to the base and I have to get better by then. Thanks for being so caring. Take care and keep up the great work. Love Danelle
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/5/05 12:16 pm - Oxnard, CA
Oh sweetie I'm so sorry but so thankful you are okay!! Hang in there sweets and take care of yourself. Michelle
Danelle72
on 7/7/05 2:00 am - Las Vegas, NV
Michelle, Thank you so much for being so caring. You are so sweet. I am so glad that I have you guys for my support! I don't know what i would do without you. I am getting better day by day. Thanks again for being so sweet. Take care and congrats on your success so far. Keep up the great work. Love Danelle
Tara118
on 7/5/05 8:00 pm - Trenton, OH
Oh my Danielle!!! I am so sorry you are dealing with this. Please take care of yourself. Sending you gentle {{HUGS}}. Tara 305/168/170 Met goal on 6/18/05 -137
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views