1 year anniversary present..

T R.
on 7/3/05 11:33 am
I got myself a present to celebrate my anniversary. I bought myself a Chihuahua puppy! She is super sweet and very healthy. I looked alot before I found her. Now normally I wouldn't buy a puppy online, but I talked with this breeder in GA and knew that this was where I was supposed to get her from. Go to http://www.playfullpups.com/puppies.html My puppy says sold to Tami in VA. Of course she did arrive early, since my anniversary is on July 8th but... oh well. She is perfect!! I can't believe I actually bought her from someone online. Go look and tell me what you think!! Happy Happy!! Tami 275/168/140 28 lbs 2 Go!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/3/05 12:41 pm - Paradise, CA
Hi Tami, What a cute puppy...did you leave her with the name Trixie???? that is a cute name but you should name her with a name you come up with its just kind of neat to do that. I am an absolute dog/puppy lover. I breed and broker, I personally breed mini Dachshunds, Golden Retrievers, Welsh Corgi's (pembroke), Mini ****ers, and German Shepherds. I love doing this, it is a great hobbie I have. I have 7 female dogs. I take my females out for breeding so I don't have to worry about a male getting mixed up with the wrong female...LOL Anyway happy birthday early and I don't know what a better gift you could get. Congrads on all you weight loss. You'll be at your goal in no time....Take Care......Denise
GailD
on 7/3/05 1:21 pm - Racine, WI
Awwwww...what a cutie! She is adorable! I am a dog nut! We have two Westies. Congrats on your one-year anniversary! Gail D. 252/139/135
Tara118
on 7/4/05 12:17 am - Trenton, OH
Welcome to the Chihuahua Mommy's club!! I got my Jasmine in March!! I love her so much. Be prepared for your baby to cling to you. I was told they attach themselves to one person and that is so true. So...What is your puppy's name?? She is absolutely adorable. Mine is black with tan markings. Her ears are also bigger than her head, LOL. Tara 305/168/170 Met Goal on 6/18/05 -137
JackieF
on 7/4/05 11:52 am - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Hi Tami, Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!! We have the same surgery date. I can't believe it will be a year already. I don't know if I am doing anything special for my anniversary yet. Hopefully I will do something. Jackie 289/185/? (my doctor didn't give me a goal)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views