*Sunday Weekly WEIGH-IN*

SpyderS
on 7/2/05 11:11 pm - Swedesboro, NJ
Hi All Today is the weekly Sunday weigh-in. Weigh yourself now, and let us know how much weight you lost this week, and/or how much weight you have lost so far in your journey! This week, I lost 4 pounds, so I've lost so far a total of 148 pounds since July 14, 2004, and I now weigh 227. Let's hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And remember... no matter how much you've lost, you are a real looser! Let's hear from you!!!! And remember... no matter how much you've lost, you are a real looser, and a STAR! Spyder - 375/227; -148 pounds ----- PS.. This past Tuesday, I weighed myself and I had put on 6 pounds from 3 weeks before. It's summer and I am going a lot of places. So...... I am doing the "Plateau Buster Plan", where you eat only protein and sugar free things. However, I have added 2 servings of green salad, or string beans, or anything dark green and ½ cup of berries (straw or blue) to my diet everyday. I'm averaging between 110-130 g of protein a day. At the end (this coming Thursday), I will post my food journal of what I ate during the Buster in my profile). In 6 days, I have lost 10 pounds. Please note, I am not advocating that anyone try this - it is just a measure I myself took to get back into loosing and really motivate me again. I tend to get complacent when things are going good. I also hired a personal trainer last week, and have my first session with him this coming Thursday. That should help too. Good luck. For all of you that missed it the other day, here is the plan: #1 - Do this for 10 days to break a plateau #2 - Drink 2 quarts of water a day #3 - You must have 45 grams of protein supplement and all your vitamins/minerals supplements each day (some suggest at least 60 and up to 80 gr) #4 - You may consume up to 3 oz of the following high protein foods, 5x a day beef pork chicken turkey lamb fish eggs low fat cheese cottage cheese plain yogurt or artificially sweetened (?) peanut butter beans/legumes You may also have: sugar free popsicles tea or coffee sugar free soda sugar free jello broths/bullion (sp?) crystal light drinks #5 - If it's not on the list, you can't have it for 10 days!!!! #6 - Keep a food diary and try to get up to 30 mins. of exercise daily
Tara118
on 7/3/05 12:41 am - Trenton, OH
WTG Spyder!! Thanks for the great plan. I am sure it will be helpful for a lot of people. I am excited to say I have lost another 2 lbs. I am now under my WLS goal and 4 lbs away from "normal". Starting weight: 305lbs Last week: 170lbs This week: 168lbs Total Loss: -137lbs Tara
bobby s
on 7/3/05 5:11 am - Central, FL
WOW...Tara!!!! That doesn't even look like the same person in your pictures!!!! Congratulations!!!
bobby s
on 7/3/05 5:13 am - Central, FL
Hey Spyder, Boy, have I been struggling with the ups and downs with my weight the last two months. It has really levelled off Still not weighing week to week, but I'm down 9 for the month (which is actually better than last month). Bobby 432 / 214.5 / -217.5 (and no where near goal)
Tanja Y
on 7/3/05 1:11 pm - Wahiawa, HI
I did okay this week, lost 3 pounds. Last Sunday:271 Today: 268 Pre-op:448 120 pounds to loose until goal. So I've lost 180 pounds since my surgery July 23, 04. Getting really excited, this is 2 weeks in a row I've lost after a month long stall. Hopefully this trend will continue I'd much rather see the scale move! Everyone is doing so great! I'm glad we've been having some nice weather, been playing outside with my kids alot instead of going to the gym.....plus go out every night and bounce on the trampoline, great thigh workout. ~Tanja 448/268/148
Janette
on 7/4/05 10:33 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi Spyder and everyone! I was up in Northern az for the 3 day weekend. I have a little place up there and spent the weekend working on it as it sat empty for 3 yrs that I was sick. My weight is really showing down today but it could be off as I drink LOTS when I am up there but seem to dehydrate some also with almost 7000 ft elevation. I am sure I will go back up a few lbs but this morning my weight was 168 lbs for a loss of -6 lbs since the last weigh in and a total of - 195 lbs. Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July weekend! Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/168 - 195 lbs(maybe)
Julie 22
on 7/4/05 11:05 pm - NC
My weight has been up & down over the last month, but finally today my BMI is NORMAL! day of surgery 248 last week 142 today 140 I only have 5 lbs. to go to reach my original goal of 135 lbs. I may try to get down to 125, but I won't be upset if I don't get there! I hope everyone has a great week! Julie 5'3" 248/140/135 -108
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views