Not hungry

Tanja Y
on 7/2/05 4:06 am - Wahiawa, HI
For the last few weeks I've been having this problem. I'm just not hungry. I've been going til 2 or 3 pm before eating something. I know I should force myself to eat; but tell myself I'm doing my protein shake in the morning so I'll be OK. I know it's not true......but I don't like the idea of forcing myself to eat when I have no desire to do so. The only upside of not eating in the mornings is my fluid intake is much better. Has anyone else gone thru this? I honestly have no desire to eat until around dinner time. ~Tanja 448/271/148
Mary M.
on 7/2/05 7:07 am - Neverland, CA
Tanja, I often have just a protien drink in the morning and then eat luch latter in the afternoon. As long as your getting your required protein and water in I think whatever works for you the best. Each journey is a little different as our pouches. Hugs, Mary -208
IrishIze
on 7/5/05 1:55 am - NJ
Tanja - I often go until 2 or 3 PM before I eat something - sometimes until 5 PM. I know it's not that great for me, but I really am trying to re-train myself to eat only when I'm hungry. I do take my vitamins in the morning with water and I'll maybe have a cup of coffee too. I drink loads of water, and I think that helps to fill me up. Hugs, Nancy -116
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views