Ok, now I need some support

ileanak
on 7/4/05 2:31 am - San Antonio, TX
Thank you Chryssie for your reply. It is very heart warming to know that my July board is there to help and support. Congratulations on all your hard work and weight loss! Ileana
IrishIze
on 7/5/05 1:51 am - NJ
Ileana - I'm not a relationship guru by any stretch of the imagination, which is why I remain single, but I want to let you know that I'm thinking positive thoughts for you and your SO, and hope things work out for the best (whichever that is). I'm at a point in my life where my motto is "You're where you're supposed to be". Sometimes I get to feeling impatient and down, but I try to believe that things happen for a reason, and as I said, I'm where I'm supposed to be and experiencing the things I need to experience at this point in my life. I wish you all the best!! Hugs, Nancy -116
Kaybri
on 7/15/05 3:01 am - Havelock, NC
Ileana, I was just browsing thorugh some older posts and saw this. My husband of 13 yrs is in Iraq on his second tour for OIF. This happens A LOT. The emotional stress they encounter over there plays with their mind. My best suggestion is to keep communication open and reasure him that you are in love with him and that as long as you tough it out that in the end you will be together. My husband also comes home in September and even after 13 yrs of marraige there is an adjustment period. Keep that in mind. It doesnt bounce back to normal the minute they step off the plane. Good luck to you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views