I'm home

AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/29/05 2:23 pm - Oxnard, CA
HI everyone!!! I'm home from vacation. I missed you all!!!! I have no idea whats going on here, but wanted to check in and say Hi!!! Michelle
IrishIze
on 6/29/05 10:10 pm - NJ
Welcome back, Michelle! It's been pretty slow here - guess a lot of people are away or just busier with their new bods and summertime activities!! I've been struggling a bit this week - I had that week with a 6 lb. loss, and since then zip, bupkus, nada - in fact I gained a pound. Oh well - it will start moving again - I'm not worried! Good to have you back, Michelle. Did you have a good time? Hugs, Nancy -116
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/30/05 9:34 am - Oxnard, CA
Hi ya doll!!! I sure did miss you!! Yes I had a great time. But I did gain 3 pounds! I was so bummed but you know we ate out for a solid week and I did my best with my choices. So I'm working extra hard this week to get it off!!! But mother nature is visiting and she may be playing a part in the gain. We'll see at the end of the week. What's been new with you? Michelle
Danelle72
on 6/30/05 1:00 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Michelle, Glad you made it back safe and sound!!! We missed you too. Bet ya had lots of fun. Take care Luv Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views