Today is my 11 Month Anniversary - New Pics

GailD
on 6/28/05 11:46 am - Racine, WI
Just for fun, I updated my profile with new photos taken today...my 11 Month Anniversary! Only 4 lbs. from goal! I'm so happy I made the decision to have this surgery. No more high blood pressure, no more achy knees and ankles...life is good! Plus...shopping is MUCH MORE FUN!!! Check it out! Gail D. 252/139/135 -113
IrishIze
on 6/29/05 12:49 am - NJ
Wow, Gail - you look so GREAT!! What an awesome difference!! I agree with you 100% - I'm so glad I had the surgery and I'm so grateful to have another shot at LIFE!! Hugs, Nancy -116
GailD
on 6/29/05 3:08 am - Racine, WI
Thanks, Nancy! I feel wonderful and couldn't be happier. I never thought I'd be wearing 8's and 6's in less than one year! HA! I never thought I'd be wearing 8's and 6's EVER!!! I find myself growing more and more confident every day. Now when my husband wants to go out and meet friends at parties...I can't wait to go! I used to try to find excuses not to go because I was so self-concious. Life is good! Gail D. -113
Danelle72
on 6/29/05 2:24 am - Las Vegas, NV
Gail, You look so beautiful. You really are so pretty and look so thin. Only 4 more pounds to go yeah!!! I am so proud of you. I bet you get there in no time. I was at 134 and gained 2 pounds but I think its because of my monthly friend will be here any day so I'm not going to count those. Keep up the great work. You don't look like you need to lose anymore. You look perfect the way you are. Very sexy. Take care Love your July sister, Danelle
GailD
on 6/29/05 3:12 am - Racine, WI
Thanks, Danelle! Can't wait to reach goal so I can stop thinking about it! You'll be there very soon, too! Take care, and thanks again for all your support. Gail D. -113
us2bfat C.
on 7/1/05 3:28 pm - selden, NY
WOW GAIL WHAT A DIFFERENCE YOU LOOK WONDERFUL AND SO SO HAPPY THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME STACY 232/135 APPARANTLY STILL A LOSER
GailD
on 7/2/05 12:52 pm - Racine, WI
Hi Stacy! Thanks! I am SOOOO happy about this weight loss! I feel terrific! Hey! You've stolen my goal weight! No wonder I can't get there! Love you guys, Gail D. 252/139/135
Irene S.
on 6/29/05 9:58 am - NJ
Gail, you look FANTASTIC!! What an amazing transformation. I know that while most of us make the decision to have surgery because of health reasons, I can't help but be struck by the physical difference. It really shows in the pictures, that you are now a vibrant, active, AND most of all, HEALTHY person that you started out wanting to be 11 months ago! Congrats! irene P.S. Have a shopping trip for me, lol!
GailD
on 6/29/05 10:18 am - Racine, WI
Thanks, Irene. You're right...I made the decision to have surgery so I could improve my health -- never realized just how good I would feel about myself overall in less than 1 year's time! I can't stop thinking how lucky we are this surgery is available, and that we were able to have it done. Gail D. -113
Tara118
on 6/29/05 8:21 pm - Trenton, OH
You look SOOO good!!! What a difference!! My daughter, who turned 5 yesterday, saw your picture and said "Who's that?" I explained you had the surgery just like her mommy. She agreed you looked good!! Keep it up and those 4 lbs will be gone in no time!! Tara 305/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views