Pics of my 20 year reunion!

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/05 10:51 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Gail! I love that picture too, but it came out so dark...I tried to brighten it but blah.... Well I hadn't even heard about our 10th etc....this one I had heard about 2 years ago...when I was listening to the radio in the car...one of the gals in my class is a DJ at a local rock station and she was talking about it, so I e-mailed her and that was the start of my journey towards the reunion I would have gone even if I was big...actually then I would have told them...*thanks see what calling me fat when I was 147 LBS did to me!!!* You know me, always posting new pictures hahahah...I may add to that site too if other people send me some. Hugs!
IrishIze
on 6/27/05 10:01 am - NJ
Linda - what great pics!! You look adorable in them - so pettite!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. I missed my reunion - I didn't want to go when I was so fat - I was ashamed of myself. Hopefully I'll make the next one. Hugs, Nancy -116
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/05 10:52 am - Somewhere Else
Awwww thanks Nancy!!!! You have to go to your next one..they're so much fun! Plus you need to be showing off that bod of yours!!!!! Big Hugs!
Monna W.
on 6/28/05 11:24 am - Susanville, CA
Linda, Great pics. I think you must have had a great time! In 2 weeks we will be leaving for Albuquerque for my high school reunion. I went to a small girls school and we have a reunion every 2 years and everyone who ever attended is invited. It is neat to meet these old ladies who graduated in the 30's and 40's--I didn't graduate until 1963 so this is my 42nd reunion. On July 6 I am going to Reno to shop for a dress for the banquet (haven't worn a dress since my daughter's wedding in 1996--and I am going to be the mistress of ceremonies for our big doings. I am so excited. Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures. Monna
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/05 11:37 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Monna! We did have a wonderful time... That is so cool about your school reunions...I love that idea...we had over 300 people in our graduating class though..so imagine if everyone else had come too? I think we had about 100 or so in attendance...it was great! I'm glad you liked the pictures Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views