Pics of my 20 year reunion!

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/05 5:06 am - Somewhere Else
I posted a link to a page I started for my 20 year high school reunion pictures. We had a ball this weekend...2 nights of partying with old friends, some of which I hadn't seen in all of those 20 years. It was a hoot! Anyhow..I know a few who were waiting for pics....so if you go to my profile, at the bottom of my updates, at June 27, there is a link that will open in another window so you can view the pictures.... I'm hoping people will send me pics they took so I can add them too. Hope you like them. Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 6/27/05 5:30 am - Las Vegas, NV
Linda, You look so beautiful. It looks like you had a really great time! look at all those men flocking to ya. Hehe You are very pretty and I am glad you had a great time. You look so happy. Congrats again for all your success. Love ya girl Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/05 6:30 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Danelle! It was an amazing party, so much fun! The pic of me with the 3 guys....those 3 were the most popular guys in school always buddies with me...we had so much fun!
us2bfat C.
on 6/27/05 7:41 am - selden, NY
nice shots you look very happy and thats the main thing your quite the hottie there linda girl keep up the good work ..... and thanks for being part of my support....love you girly!!! Stacy 232/136 apparantly still a loser
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/05 8:19 am - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Stacikins!!! Thanks so much...you're a sweetheart. We did have such a great time at the reunion...I hated to leave, and we walked out at 1 AM... You're one of my WLS sistahs!!! Luv ya lots! And you be careful with that weightloss....don't vanish on us! Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
us2bfat C.
on 6/27/05 8:56 am - selden, NY
i dont know linda im like you i wasnt supposed to go below 140 and voila doing nothing different...who knows i guess only god? i eat i really do i eat well... i just dont know...... i refuse to go back to my old ways maybe my body is just not done i dont have a clue..... Stacy 232/136 apparantly still a loser
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/05 10:47 am - Somewhere Else
I know how you feel..but I've been allowing myself a little more junk, only to help me maintain...we'll see this Wednesday if it's working...so far last week there was no change...
us2bfat C.
on 6/27/05 12:16 pm - selden, NY
im too afraid of the junk the worst think i eat is nuts mixed nuts i dont know i guess only nature knows....anyway you look great .... Stacy 232/136 apparantly still a loser
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/05 12:24 pm - Somewhere Else
Thanks Stacikins....you look great too ya know! This is why I allowed myself a little taste of junk from day 1...so I wouldn't have the fear, but would learn moderation...it has worked. I can have a bit of ice cream or chips or chocolate and believe me, it's not much, because it doesn't settle well if you have too much. I haven't gotten sick on anything, but I have felt heavy in the gutt..... Check with your dr if your weight keeps going down...don't let it get out of hand.
GailD
on 6/27/05 9:53 am - Racine, WI
Great photos, Linda! Looks like you had a great time! I especially like the photo of you and Willem! I haven't been to a class reunion since our 10 year ...and that was 24 years ago! (yup...I'm old!) I was always too embarassed to go cuz I was too fat! The years that I would manage to lose some weight were never the years of the reunions. I'll be at the next one, though! I guess that would be....35 YIKES! Love looking at photos -- keep 'em coming! Gail D. 252/139/135 -112
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views