BACK FROM FLORIDA PRAYER REQUEST

Sherri_B
on 6/27/05 12:41 am - washington, MO
Well we made it back safe from florida it rained everyday , a couple of days all day . But we made the best of it . we all hit sea world , universal studios , islands of adventure and missed out on wet n wild . On our way home saturday we came acrossa horrific traffic accident . we was one of the first to arrive on scene / a semi disel hit a mini van my husband rushed down to the accident and held the hand of a 6 yr old kuinsey who was thrown from the van . i walked down to see something i wished i would of never seen . but there was no turning back . i want you to keep Kelly Gooch and her family in your prayers kelly is the driver and mother to the 4 children in the van 11 yr old son died along w/ her 7 week old son . kuinsey is doing better she has a couple broken bones in her leg skull fracture , and bleeding in the brain but is expected to recover . the 1 yr old is doing fine . my husband made lots of phone calls for kelly and i cried the whole way home as a mother i felt emotially conected and found myself on line yesterday to check on the mother and children digging up anything i could . only to learn the 7 week old baby had passe . me and my hubby was debating over dinner what we could do , send money,flowers plant, card just something , and the cell phone rang it was kellis father thanking my husband for all the help . and telling us what had happened . See the 7 week old was very colicy and even on meds for it . so the mother pulled to side of road to tend to the fussy lil one the 11 yr old son and 6 yr old kuinsey unbuckled to had the 7 week old to the mother and wa**** at that point by the trucker who was going at least 70 plus . we found out he hadnt logged in his book for 3 days so he may poss fell asleep at wheel . Keep this family in your prayers . and always use caution when you pull off to the shoulder for anything . and please buckle up your children and never let them out until you arrive ..
Danelle72
on 6/27/05 2:01 am - Las Vegas, NV
OMG Sherri, That is so terrible and I am so sorry you had to see that. I can't imagine having to go through that. I will be praying for them. I know how it is to lose someone like that. I lost my 22 year old sister and 3 year old niece to a car accident. It was the worse pain I have ever felt. She was my only sister so it really hurts. But like I said I will be praying for that poor family. My heart goes out to them. Take care and I will be praying for you too. I know that had to be the worse thing to see. Love ya Danelle
IrishIze
on 6/27/05 3:05 am - NJ
How horrible!! OMG - I am sitting here in tears. What an awful thing to happen to that family and I'm so sorry you had to witness it. I'm sure it helped that you were there, but it will take a long time for you to recover from the things you saw. I witnessed a motorcycle accident once that was really terrible, and it took a long time to get over. God bless, and I'll keep that poor family in my prayers. Hugs, Nancy -116
Jennifier1
on 6/27/05 3:37 am - Weirton, WV
My heart goes out to that family and to you and your husband for being there to help them. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Deejay
on 6/27/05 6:21 am - Sparks, NV
oh so tragic. I'm so sorry and will keep the family in my prayers. How devastating. Hugs to you Sherri! Deejay
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views