Embarrasing question

Hollie *.
on 6/25/05 8:14 am - Wasilla, AK
Well I know people have problems with gas in the beginning, I never did but now Im having a horrible time! I dont know WHAT I am eating that would cause this? Nothing new that I can think of. What WILL work? Im going to meet some friends this evening and CANT have this terrible gas lol. Sorry TMI but I NEED help! What has worked for you!? Thanks Hollie
JustHat
on 6/25/05 11:06 am - NM
If they are good friends, they won't say anything. If they are real friends, they ate beans all day long and will bring along a lighter so you can have flaim throwing contests tonight. The protein bars really give me gas. But, other than that, it isn't too much trouble.
Vicki Tobergte
on 6/25/05 11:35 am - Independence, KY
I get that way if I eat sugar free candy. Its no fun LOL. I take a phaznene gas pill ( I think thats how you spell it..)But they help me. Good luck. Vicki
IrishIze
on 6/27/05 3:19 am - NJ
Protein bars, SlimFast bars or shakes = the deadliest gas ever!!!! Gas-X chewables really help. Hugs, Nancy -116
Hollie *.
on 6/27/05 3:18 pm - Wasilla, AK
LOL at some of your comments! Thank you so much for the replies...It sure can be TERRIBLE! I dont eat protien bars or shakes (they make my stomach ILL). I will try and watch what I eat and see if there is a trigger. I bought some gas x today so hopefully that will help! Thanks again!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views