Gail was right! I have missed a lot!

(deactivated member)
on 6/23/05 11:52 am - Somewhere Else
Wow...Gail popped onto the main board to yell at me ....naw...she said hi and asked wtf I've been....wasn't I here a couple days ago??? I see that I have missed a lot thoguh...wow....I have to address all of this news now! Gail!!!! Your hubby is friggin' handsome! I so love when people post pictures of family and friends...it helps bring us all a little closer....thanks for sharing!!! Suzee!!!! Congrats on reaching the century club!!!! Isn't it amazing!! Danelle....my sweet one...!!! Ok, your hubby...well besides a kick in the butt to remind him of how much he should be appreciating you...forget trying to figure him out..he's a man, they make no sense. Play a little hard to get...pay him no mind at times...he'll begin to wonder what's going on...and he'll be sure to pay more attention to you.... AND....WOW look at you in the 2 piece!!!! OMG woman you look amazing!! I could never wear a suit like that, as much as I'd like to...I would never look that good in it! Soon you'll be in a string bikini!!!! I love you guys....you'll always be my family...where would I be without you????? This is a fabulous group of supportive and informed people...you're the best! If I missed anything...I'm sorry...I'm having a week-long brainfart this week my man has been gone since 3:30 AM last Sunday....ack! Luv ya'll!!!!!!!! Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 6/23/05 12:01 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Linda, My Sweet friend!! Thanks so much for everything. You are way to sweet to me. I don't think I would go that far with the string bikini. LOL I am not even that sure I should be in a 2 piece. But I am taking baby step to show off the hard work that I have been trying to do. Thanks so much for being my July Sister. Glad to see ya back to posting. I missed ya girl. Don't stay away for so long you sexy thing you. Oh and I am sure you look great in a 2 piece. You have done a great job and should show just how hard you worked. Take care and love ya girl. Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 6/23/05 12:11 pm - Somewhere Else
LOL I dunno about me in a 2-piece...I have the first night of my 20 year reunion tomorrow night...and I put on my new (skin tight) jeans...well I figured I'd better try on some tops to see what fits...well let me tell you, I had to make sure I chose a long one to wear my belly skin kinda hangs over the waist of this pair of jeans ack! I checked...I posted 2 days ago LOL....well replied... Big Hugs! Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
ileanak
on 6/23/05 9:54 pm - San Antonio, TX
Holy crap Linda! August 5th? Just over a year away! Are you going nuts already with plans? Well, you look fantastic! And truly sound happy. I am just so excited for you! Ileana
(deactivated member)
on 6/23/05 9:59 pm - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Ileana! LOL not going nuts just yet...heck still trying to get him to hurry and book his Church!!!! With my luck he'll be too late and we'll have to change the date I'm also praying that my old boss doesn't go bankrupt till after the wedding I want to get my flowers at wholesale price and do the bouquets and arrangements myself...if he goes under (which it looks like he will) then I'll have to find another supplier and pay a higher price Thanks, I am happy...I'm one lucky gal!!!! Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
GailD
on 6/24/05 12:47 pm - Racine, WI
See Linda! Good thing I reeled you back over here to catch-up! We miss you when you're not around. I spend alot of time "lurking" on the main message board...and occasionally post. There's a lot of good information there, and some really nice people. (Although NEVER as great as our July group!) I think my hubby's handsome, too! And...he's just as sweet as he is handsome -- he's my big teddybear. I just wish he would've smiled for the photo! Sorry to hear you've been alone for the past week -- Hope your honey will be home soon! Gail D. -111
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/05 11:41 pm - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Gail !!! I can't believe I missed so much in just a few days I'll have to make a point of coming on here more often again... My man got home yesterday at 6 PM...then we had to head to the first night of reunion...needless to say we didn't stay long, he was so tired....then we watched fireworks from the house and went to bed...first good night's sleep I've had in a week! Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Tara118
on 6/25/05 12:57 am - Trenton, OH
You also missed the posting (finally) of my new aviator!!! LOL. Can you believe it??!! I need your help posting extra pictures on my profile. Tara 305/170
Danelle72
on 6/25/05 1:22 am - Las Vegas, NV
Tara, You look so cute and young!!! Look at you girl. You are so cute!!! Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/05 1:37 am - Somewhere Else
Holy Lord woman look at you!!!!!!! You don't look the same at all, wow! What a difference! If you go to my profile, near the bottom..there is a link to a page where I have set up the instructions on how to post pictures. If that doesn't help you, and you have some questions...just e-mail me and I'll help walk you though it. Congrats girl, you look freakin' amazing!!! Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views